More transfer rumours

midds

I'm fairly sure whenever the only link a club has to a player is in relation to another club trying to sign them and says 'face competition from' and there are no other links (correct me if I'm wrong) what is almost always happening is it is leaked by the agent and it's a LOOK WHO WE COULD SELL TO THEYRE DEFINITELY TOTALLY INTERESTED HONEST move to get them to give better wage offer

He’ll be an outstanding signing for them. He always gives everything, can play multiple roles and will get goals. I think we’re at a stage where we can just about get top quality from abroad. I don’t think we can get it yet from the top teams in the premier league 

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Zinchenko to be sold. Everton’s and Wham strongest links at the moment. He looks a real player when not shunted to LB.

? Lil’ Kev DeBruyne won’t come for free, skill and tackles, he has enough for everyone! ? 

11 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

? Lil’ Kev DeBruyne won’t come for free, skill and tackles, he has enough for everyone! ? 

Just Careless Whispers at the moment..... and so it begins....

24 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Wouldn’t be the worst option in my opinion if we can help turn around his career 10-15 mil.

If we dont have to pay him any salary and they give us 15million aye. Guy is worse than Maguire.

21 minutes ago, STM said:

Its all very, very quiet on the transfer front.

I've noticed this, and assumed it was a good thing.

We seem to have vanished from the gossip pages in terms of serious links, yet I expect that there's a lot going on.

So suspect whatever we're doing isn't being leaked everywhere.

I wondered if this is Ashworth's influence, based on pure guesswork.