More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Sesko and Harrison. Then close the market. Would be a very satisfactory window.

Still think we can do better then Harrison but I would take that for this window. A lot more solid at the back and more dangerous going forward 

8 minutes ago, KDT said:

His agency have deleted the photo of them in Newcastle, surely wouldn't do that unless either club has noticed and made a complaint.

He'll have done it to alert Liverpool/Spurs - get a bit of a bidding war going.

Just now, jonny1403 said:

Imagine quoting Barca as an example of how to run a football club [emoji38]

Quoting Barca to make a point as to how useless the FFP rules are. 

9 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

imagine we’ve been on the phone to him if there’s anything in it. 

“Mate, the lads on twitter and Newcastle online have found out you’re in town. Delete the story ffs, you pleb.”

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

“Mate, the lads on twitter and Newcastle online have found out you’re in town. Delete the story ffs, you pleb.”

i mean one of the locals were running the story within half an hour … 

Just now, loki679 said:

More likely he suddenly had a torrent of absolute mutants messaging him so took it down.

Yeah, I'm guessing they weren't prepared for that at all :lol:

Doesn't look like they have many players on their books, certainly not of any high profile other than him, so they must have been freaked out ;D

2 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

If this was at the early stages/still negotiating a price with the club then surely the agent wouldn't be in Newcastle?

Wouldn't seem so, no. Hopefully it's close to being wrapped up, hence the Instagram post.

Agents meet clubs all the time, the difference is that most of them don't post it on IG and nearly all of them you wouldn't know if you passed them in the street.

Hendersons entourage were in Newcastle, he went to forest, we signed Pope.

19 minutes ago, Stottie said:

FBRef says Sesko didn't play much last year, but averaged four shots per 90 with two on target. Yes, its the Austrian Bundesliga, but them's goalscorer numbers.

A bit of ‘Wiki’ suggests 22 in 44 last year??

Sesko, 19yrs. 22 in 44 for FC Liefering  (loan ) Previous 5 in 25 for Salzburg. 2 in 13 for Slovenia (13 in 34 underage). Market value £9m.

Note the player himself isn't in Newcastle, which means it's unlikely we have agreed any fee. At this stage, we are likely sounding out his availability.

What I will say, he's is absolutely the sort of player we are looking for. Young, talented but not without experience.

Just now, STM said:

Note the player himself isn't in Newcastle, which means it's unlikely we have agreed any fee. At this stage, we are likely sounding out his availability.

What I will say, he's is absolutely the sort of player we are looking for. Young, talented but not without experience.

Adds to our recent height bias, another 6’4” specimen (apols to The Wee Man). Big Ben may be coming to town.