More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Grimaldo would be an immense signing. Tom Lawrence also linked, on 37k a week at derby, offer them a few mil for him who’s out of contract in the summer that’ll dig them out a hole. Throw in Jason Knight too 10 million double deal.

Tom Lawrence and Jason Knight, do you want us to go down like?

Bentley had a decent ball on him but Alli was pretty much world class. It's not like he's been fucked by consistent injuries either is it?

I dunno, something has went on with him but I deffinitely think he's worth the risk. If you can get him playing again he's a completely different level of footballer to anything we've had probably since like Shearer[emoji38]

25 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Tom Lawrence and Jason Knight, do you want us to go down like?

Both full internationals and clearly good enough for the Prem with other prem clubs interested. Saves us a chunk of money but they will improve our squad massively. Both been playing excellent and Derby’s best players, Knight is only 20 as well.

4 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Both full internationals and clearly good enough for the Prem with other prem clubs interested. Saves us a chunk of money but they will improve our squad massively. Both been playing excellent and Derby’s best players, Knight is only 20 as well.

Switch from World class to players in Premier league relegation battle to ones in a Championship relegation battle. 

Wanted us to stay well clear of the likes of Ali and Ramsey at the start of the window but that was because I thought we would end up with better , would take them both now even though one hasn’t played well for about 5 years and the other has hardly played in about 5 years .

21 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Wanted us to stay well clear of the likes of Ali and Ramsey at the start of the window but that was because I thought we would end up with better , would take them both now even though one hasn’t played well for about 5 years and the other has hardly played in about 5 years .

I’ve told you a million times do not…

47 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Bentley was class too. Just completely fell out of love worth the game. Same might be said for Alli tbf.

Used to enjoy watching Blackburn around that time. Pedersen & Bentley on the wings, the likes of McCarthy & Santa Cruz up front, Samba & Nelsen were a good partnership, Friedel in goal. Mark Hughes had something there.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

19 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Alli got 8 goals and 4 assists in 20 games' of minutes in 19/20 under Mourinho. They're good numbers and that's not long ago. It looks like it was mostly as the middle of the three in 4-2-3-1.

He played 38 games and got 9 goals that season. 

Seen Bakker played 40 times for PSG last season and only went to Leverkusen in the summer. Seems a bit odd that he would move again. 

LB is probably our least pressing position but I will gladly take any recruitment if they present an upgrade to what we have already. It's not like the Rafa days where £16m on a LB meant we had no money to spend on a something-else. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Seen Bakker played 40 times for PSG last season and only went to Leverkusen in the summer. Seems a bit odd that he would move again. 

LB is probably our least pressing position but I will gladly take any recruitment if they present an upgrade to what we have already. It's not like the Rafa days where £16m on a LB meant we had no money to spend on a something-else. 

As silly as this sounds I think full back is a very important area in Howes system. He’s like them to overlap and get balls into the box so I can see why he’s going for this. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

As silly as this sounds I think full back is a very important area in Howes system. He’s like them to overlap and get balls into the box so I can see why he’s going for this. 

It's a fair comment. Any signing that enables Howe to implement his methods is an important one.