More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Even we can't afford those two, and they love Arsenal and are leading the re-emergence of their club together at such a young age. Complete no go in any capacity.

OK What about someone like Mason Mount? Chelsea are desperate for money.

Just now, NUFCPAUL said:

Depends on the speed of their takeover over the summer and how desperate for cash they become. I reckon it’ll go through relatively quickly (lol) and they’ll be just fine though. 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Must say it’s a nice conversation to be having, enjoy talking about these possibilities than the ones we would have been talking about without a takeover and with Bruce.

Absolutely man. I mean the summer is going to be so much fun, and what a joy to know we actually have a manager in place that will put any signings we do make in the best position to succeed. After what we've all suffered through for so many windows it's going to be a treat.

2 minutes ago, NUFCPAUL said:

I think he'll be one of the untouchables at Chelsea. They have a ton of other players they'll move on first.

The likes of Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley and perhaps even Pulisic and Lukaku (!) will likely be shown the door well before they even begin to think about Mount.

10 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Another young left footed physical specimen of a defender to go with Botman and Badiashile. Probably a more realistic signing if the other two don't pan out due to their much bigger profiles.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Shocked at the amount of people wanting Man Utd rejects or out of form players, i understood taking a risk in January on them but I wouldn’t go near them now.

Agree, no guarantee Rashford/Martial or others would find form here after being out if form for a long time. We’d be taking a problem off Man United’ hands whilst also giving them the finances to bring in a replacement. Rather take a punt elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

There are tons: Andy Cole, Zaha, Huth, Luke Shaw, Lingard when he went to West Ham, Sigurdsson, Modric. Basically any player who took time to settle and ended up being class, or a player who got a move that didn't work out, then moved away and regained form. There are loads that didn't get the renaissance at the other side and just faded away as well - Dempsey, Drinkwater, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Scott Sinclair, Jeffers. 

We see football slightly differently as in my view most of the players above were either never originally tipped as being that great when they were young (Lingard, Huth), their drop in form wasn't anything like Rashford (Cole, Modric) or they didn't exactly hit the heights when they recovered their form (Shaw, Lingard again, Zaha). 

People turning their noses up at Rashford man :doh:   

Be a great fit both on and off the pitch. Sound lad. Anything else you may have heard, to the contrary, will have originated from our tory press putting the boot in because a high profile, working class, uppity, black kid had the cheek to shine a light on their glorious gvt's seething cuntishness.

Edited by Groundhog63

Rashford has a great future in the game, he just needs the right manager to bring the best out in him again. It’s time for him to leave Man U. Could be time for another redemption arc with us a la Joelinton

6 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

People turning their noses up at Rashford man :doh:   

Be a great fit both on and off the pitch. Sound lad. Anything else you may have heard, to the contrary, will have originated from our tory press putting the boot in because a high profile, working class, uppity, black kid had the cheek to shine a light on their glorious gvt's seething cuntishness.

I don't think it's turning their nose up as much as it is thinking there will be better fits in the market that represent better value for money.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I don't think it's turning their nose up as much as it is thinking there will be better fits in the market that represent better value for money.

I must've miss-read some posts then ;-)

I'm not sure how much he would cost or, indeed what his wedge would be. Nor anyone else's tbf. All I know is he's a young England international who's got a great attitude. Would take him in a heartbeat.

4 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I must've miss-read some posts then ;-)

I'm not sure how much he would cost or, indeed what his wedge would be. Nor anyone else's tbf. All I know is he's a young England international who's got a great attitude. Would take him in a heartbeat.

He hasn't got a great attitude on the pitch where he hasn't put in the hard work. The Man U fans on their forum would certainly disagree too.