More transfer rumours

midds

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yakubu is Nigerian :lol:

Awoniyi doesn't appear to be as quick because of his build, and yes he isn't as fluid or smooth on the eye, but he is very quick as well and is more of a rumbling bull.

Awoniyi is so underrated man. 

That was the joke [emoji38] Yeah I'd take Awoniyi. He only joined Union last year though.

17 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Fuck off, he’s as Mexican as a Sombrero!

Loved him as a player mind, he featured in every Who to buy from our rivals series of articles every window. 

Oh lawd ... not another to add to the Mexican list :lol:

5 hours ago, McCormick said:

As long it doesn’t affect his mobility in the final third, he can wear what he likes tbh.

I couldn't give two shits if he models nappies. Although it would depend upon his reasons. I suspect a little bit of men wearing dresses is to make them more attractive to women, if he was wearing nappies for a similar reason, then I would have concerns. But if he just likes to wear nappies, and scores 20 goals for us next season then who gives a fuck?

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Ritchie, Murphy, Almiron, Darlow, Gayle, Hendrick, Clark, Hayden and Lewis never to be seen again hopefully.

😕

few of these have done a really solid job for us over the shit years. No ill will at all. 

Just now, Elliottman said:

😕

few of these have done a really solid job for us over the shit years. No ill will at all. 

Aye. Did well but should’ve been replaced a few years ago when we won the championship. Onwards and upwards now.

5 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Ritchie, Murphy, Almiron, Darlow, Gayle, Hendrick, Clark, Hayden and Lewis never to be seen again hopefully.

I hope to see them all again, playing for other Premier League clubs probably. They haven't done much wrong and some of them have put in huge performances in past seasons to see us where we are now. They were just given the shitty end of the Bruce stick for a long time.

Almiron will stay though I believe, he's still got something to give as a squad player.

Edited by Mazzy

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I hope to see them all again, playing for other Premier League clubs probably. They haven't done much wrong and some of them have put in huge performances in past seasons to see us where we are now. They were just given the shitty end of the Bruce stick for a long time.

Almiron will stay though I believe, he's still got something to give as a squad player.

Probably not.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Henderson has agreed terms with us, just need to agree a price. I’d prefer Pope and hopefully we’re in for him as well. He’s wanting out of Man U regardless. 

If the quoted price of £40 million is accurate, it’s either a ripoff, or we’re really going to go hog wild on the spending. If we paid that for a keeper, imagine how much we’d pay for a statement forward?

18 minutes ago, Manxst said:

We would never get Raphinha anyway, imo.

Probably have more chance of getting him now since that's ruled out Barca (and probably Bayern) 

Just now, Emotic said:

If the quoted price of £40 million is accurate, it’s either a ripoff, or we’re really going to go hog wild on the spending. If we paid that for a keeper, imagine how much we’d pay for a statement forward?

My guess is that the fee isn't correct. It might be 30 though.

I reckon we will loan him, with an agreed fee the following summer, with loads of caveats and clauses.