More transfer rumours

midds

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Also, regarding the Southampton lad:

15 appearances, 10 goals and 7 assists in the U18 league last year. Attacking midfielder. 

edit- plus 15 appearances with 0 goals and 4 assists in the PL2 league.

Edited by Manxst

7 minutes ago, Manxst said:

15 appearances, 10 goals and 7 assists in the U18 league last year. Attacking midfielder. 

edit- plus 15 appearances with 0 goals and 4 assists in the PL2 league.

2 of those assists when they battered us :lol:

Interesting article about the significance of June 30th in the Athletic, especially regarding the Spanish clubs. Lots of them needing to try and sell to avoid punishment from the league. Suggestion that other clubs are leaving it up the wire to get the best deals out of them. Wonder if we might see a surprise tomorrow nufc or otherwise.

I think chances for Eriksen are very, very slim. Pains me to say it but man united move is a no brainier if the options are us, Brentford or them. We will be priced out on wages by them, I’m sure they will be offering him 150k+

14 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Interesting article about the significance of June 30th in the Athletic, especially regarding the Spanish clubs. Lots of them needing to try and sell to avoid punishment from the league. Suggestion that other clubs are leaving it up the wire to get the best deals out of them. Wonder if we might see a surprise tomorrow nufc or otherwise.

Just read that myself. Really interesting stuff with the likes of Atleti and Valencia needing to offload bodies to balance the books. Everton over here too for the benefit of FFP.

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Just read that myself. Really interesting stuff with the likes of Atleti and Valencia needing to offload bodies to balance the books. Everton over here too for the benefit of FFP.

Seems to explain why Spurs are dragging out the Richarlison deal. Will be another poverty summer for Everton if they fail to sell.

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

Graeme Bailey has mentioned on the 90 mins podcast that we have some interest in PSV's Noni Madueke. Formerly of Tottenham, left footed right winger. Only 20 years old, but left as a youngster to get more game time.

Tottenham seem to have jettisoned a number of really talented wingers from their academy. Marcus Edwards at Sporting Lisbon is another left footed right wing player that had a really good season last year, not sure we are looking at him though.

Noni Madueke at PSV last year.

I approve, providing he pases a thorough medical.

36 minutes ago, Nine said:

I think chances for Eriksen are very, very slim. Pains me to say it but man united move is a no brainier if the options are us, Brentford or them. We will be priced out on wages by them, I’m sure they will be offering him 150k+

He’s supposed to be wanting to stay in London and has already rejected Man Utd.

He’s probably waiting to see if Spurs end up offering him a contract, if not, then he’ll move to Brentford.

Interesting options of who we have been linked with.

Alongside Paqueta, Ruiz has probably been linked more than anyone to us. Then there is Eriksen. There are a bunch of other central mids we have been linked to. I wonder where everyone ranks in the priority list.