Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Gutted he missed that, good run and got into the perfect position, his confidence must be in the floor. Lucky we’ve got the best manager to pick him up after, still think he’ll grab a couple before the end of the season 

Can’t wait to get shot of this cunt. Wilson must have been spewing watching that chance go to him.

Would have had a hat trick so close to the WC.

Edited by Sima

Absolutely no need to be calling any of our players cunts like. This is a united team for the first time in ages with every member of the squad contributing to that - could see that today in Lascelles' big grin from the bench after (I think) the third goal. Wood is limited, we all know that, he's trying though and deserves support as do the rest of the lads.

Eddie's "no dick-heads" rule should really extend to us as well, we can be better and don't have to become entitled just because we're seeing some success for once, let's leave that to the "big 6".

20 minutes ago, Sima said:

Can’t wait to get shot of this cunt. Wilson must have been spewing watching that chance go to him.

Would have had a hat trick so close to the WC.

He doesn't have a future but I wouldn't risk iask or Wilson in early rounds of cups... he'll do the noo.

4 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Absolutely no need to be calling any of our players cunts like. This is a united team for the first time in ages with every member of the squad contributing to that - could see that today in Lascelles' big grin from the bench after (I think) the third goal. Wood is limited, we all know that, he's trying though and deserves support as do the rest of the lads.

Eddie's "no dick-heads" rule should really extend to us as well, we can be better and don't have to become entitled just because we're seeing some success for once, let's leave that to the "big 6".

I'm not gonna be a decent person and you can't make me.  Twat.

Gutted he fluffed that chance because that was some incredible bulid up play. Ultimately the lad is just not good enough. In fact he's miles away. I think that if Wilson got injured for these next 3 games Howe would play either Murphy or ASM up top ahead of him.

Loved that 2nd half today. We were incredible at times and they couldn't live with us. My only gripe is clowns shouting "shoot" at Bruno every time he gets the ball but nothing at all to complain about on the pitch.

Edited by Wallsendmag

To put the signing into context he was ultimately bought for what he is currently doing, the fact we weakened our rival in Burnley and sent them down, not to mention the important goals he got last year with very little service  I have absolutely no axe to grind with him.

His best attribute at the moment is being good protection for Wilson, we can afford to take him off at 70 when we are winning because Wood is reliably going to follow the game plan and do his bit from the front. Can’t score to save his life mind.

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

pity that rule doesnt apply on this board.