Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Cracking finish, really pleased for him. After helping keep us up last season, to become a player who comes off the bench to shore things up this time round, he's become pretty useful.

Just please don't say he's about to start smacking in goals all over the shop like Almiron now.

Otherwise I'll have to believe that Eddie Howe really is not of this earth.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

Cracking finish, really pleased for him. After helping keep us up last season, to become a player who comes off the bench to shore things up this time round, he's become pretty useful.

Just please don't say he's about to start smacking in goals all over the shop like Almiron now.

Otherwise I'll have to believe that Eddie Howe really is not of this earth.

Water into wine my friend! 😁

Really happy he scored, was a confident strike and finish as well so I'll have more of that, please. I'm not a fan of berating our lesser quality players (for want of a better term). Wood, Murphy, Fraser, Lascelles etc have all played well and will play well again. All actively contributed to us being 3rd and the commitment from all of them is special. 

It was a fantastic finish and its one of the very few times i see him kick a ball like he's a striker since he's joined us, overall thought he was sloppy and had quite a few chances to put our players in good positions but didn't. hopefully he'll look sharper on Wednesday.

35 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

It was a fantastic finish and its one of the very few times i see him kick a ball like he's a striker since he's joined us, overall thought he was sloppy and had quite a few chances to put our players in good positions but didn't. hopefully he'll look sharper on Wednesday.

Yeah it was top quality. If he did that more last season we probably wouldnt have signed Isak.