Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

Defended him in the past, indefensible now, he's not even League One standard, we just need to cut our losses.

Look at Windass for them. Wood isn't even that level and we paid £25m for him.

Edited by Skeletor

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

Defended him in the past, indefensible now, he's not even League One standard, we just need to cut our losses.

We can't though can we, we can't even give him away due to the wage he's on.

Said it a few times on here. He'd struggle playing for Ashington. I'd swap him for Windass tomorrow tbh.

He's a cart horse, a rabbit in the headlights at a club that is too big for him. Much like Murphy. Lewis, Lascelles, Dubravka.

Our first 11 is strong and well drilled. But this is the challenge. Replacing the average, the dead wood, the scared little boys.

Some of these are mentally weak, they don't want the ball, they are not good enough.

Silver Lining, might get PIF to buy now, and give us one less game to stretch the 11 we have.

Edited by Oregon_Geordie

I’m finished with him which is ironic as he can’t fucking finish, put to shame by a L1 CF tonight, absolutely one of the most inept CF displays I’ve ever seen and I’m not being hyperbolic. He fell over in their box trying to win a header because he totally misjudge the flight of the ball for fuck sake. 

Wouldn’t even let the cunt on the bus home now. Not just for the missed chance, but since he came on in the 2nd half he got outmuscled by everyone he came across, gave the ball away, and passed backwards when we were in a decent position.

It’s like he’s actively trying to be shit.

Tried my best to defend him and give him a chance hoping he would come good. Losing patience now though, he's clearly shit. 

Striker's miss chance's but I cannot get over how he doesn't jump for the fucking ball!!!