Jesse Lingard

Just now, STM said:

I'd like us to pull the plug on Ekitike and stick our coin on Lingard. We can look to the future in the summer.

It's not a question of coin or one or the other. I'd rather have Lingard for now but there's never a bad time to bring in potential.

1 minute ago, STM said:

I'd like us to pull the plug on Ekitike and stick our coin on Lingard. We can look to the future in the summer.

I’d like Etikite but I agree if he’s not sure he wants to come then move on.

1 minute ago, STM said:

I'm the exact opposite. Not keen on Lingard at all and see a lot of potential in Ekitike, that I would hate to see fulfilled elsewhere.

1 minute ago, STM said:

I'm the complete opposite tbh :lol: I can't see him replicating anything close what he did at West Ham a year ago. Would much rather we got some exciting talent in on top of the experience we've brought in so far.

We're past the time where we took care of Man Utds forgotten and elderly. Time to build our own stars. No reason to wait until the summer.

Just now, St1pe said:

Wasn’t that bothered either way about him

earlier in the window. I’m absolutely desperate to sign him on deadline day [emoji38]

I wasn't that bothered cos I thought him to West Ham was a cert.

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Is that the rule? If so that’s hilarious :lol:

aye…

- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

Forget the French kid. Could be a superstar, could be a chump.

Pay the 10 million or whatever it is United want for Lingard. He almost guarantees are our survival IMO.

Just now, Awaymag said:

Merson's on SSN.  Ive turned it off, will turn it back on at 5pm, when the prick has finished

Good decision the bloke hasn’t a clue. Didn’t even mention Bruno, our best signing.