Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

31 minutes ago, Sima said:

I'd be amazed if Bruno doesn't start the final like unless he gets injured in training.

I fully expect him to start, but not sure he will last the 90. Guy who does my training was saying you or I may not notice, especially if still training every day, but an elite player at that level starts to lose match sharpness after just a couple weeks. Bruno won't have had any competitive minutes for 3 weeks by the day of the final. 

16 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I fully expect him to start, but not sure he will last the 90. Guy who does my training was saying you or I may not notice, especially if still training every day, but an elite player at that level starts to lose match sharpness after just a couple weeks. Bruno won't have had any competitive minutes for 3 weeks by the day of the final. 

Should organize a couple of friendlies and fill up the rest of the squad with U23's and our reserves

17 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Oh he’ll be getting as best he can behind closed doors! 

Yesterday showed how important he is to us in so many areas of our game. Unfortunately. Think him and Gordon will have fun together, though, so we've got that to look forward to.

On 01/02/2023 at 11:00, TRon said:

Well they aren't really are they? They're still a team full of high class internationals, we saw that when we were beating them at Anfield, then we could barely get the ball off them in the second half.

Hi.