Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I’m dead this is amazing and hilarious. 

“I remember one time my futsal team went to play in São Januário and the professional Vasco squad was all there training. I lost my mind, bro. Of course, I didn’t have a cellphone at the time. I didn’t even have a piece of paper. So I went and got a napkin from the hamburger stand and I was begging the Vasco players, “For the love of God, please give me an autograph!!! I don’t care if you're the kitman!!! Just sign the napkin, brother!!!”

44 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I’m dead this is amazing and hilarious. 

“I remember one time my futsal team went to play in São Januário and the professional Vasco squad was all there training. I lost my mind, bro. Of course, I didn’t have a cellphone at the time. I didn’t even have a piece of paper. So I went and got a napkin from the hamburger stand and I was begging the Vasco players, “For the love of God, please give me an autograph!!! I don’t care if you're the kitman!!! Just sign the napkin, brother!!!”

:lol: That's amazing. Will enjoy reading this later

37 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

I genuinely love the guy

He's everything I love about football. In a sea of greed and corruption, you have players like Bruno who remind you what matters most. Players, fans, the bond that brings us together year over year. He's already up there with other club legends and will only grow in stature. 

Hope he scores the winner on Sunday.

He was superb as ever, i kinda had the feeling that he will get dizzy at some point because i remember during his debut that happened and in a few other big games it happened too, its because he genuinely feels everything and probably wanted this more than anyone else on the team, love his mindset and if we can get a few players like him we will be in many more finals.

Looked like he fucked the same ankle he injured before. Let's hope it's not a bad one. 

Thought he gave his all and was just starting to get more involved before the injury. 

Just nothing went our way today. 

Has the right mentality to help drive this club forward. 

3 minutes ago, alexf said:

Looked like he fucked the same ankle he injured before. Let's hope it's not a bad one. 

Thought he gave his all and was just starting to get more involved before the injury. 

Just nothing went our way today. 

Has the right mentality to help drive this club forward. 

Oh shit, yeah, forgot he did that. So unlucky if he's out again.

Edited by JUICE690