Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, David Edgar said:

I'm now imagining us signing Paqueta in the summer to reunite him with Bruno.  Yeah, let's do that.

If we stay up and sign one or two marquee players and PSG doesn’t go for him I could easily see Paqueta being willing to join. However, Paqueta is 90% sure going to the World Cup so might play it safe by not changing league or club until next January. Bruno on the other hand hasn’t been a regular for the national side and with Casemiro, Fabinho and Fred surely going he has a lot to play for if he wants that last spot at central midfield and lets be real. If he plays well for us, that spot is his as he’s competing with 32 year old from the Brazilian league, Gerson who keeps getting into fights in Marseille and Douglas Luiz who is very similar to Casemiro and Fabinho in the sense that he’s not a deep lying playmaker.

18 hours ago, Dokko said:

The absolute neck on these cunts. Pumped 6 nowt in League 1 and we break our transfer record on a current Brazilian International. We've ruined football forever for them, and for most of them its all they have going on in their lives. 

Magic. 

Absolute knackers the lot of them. 

A life of envy awaits. 

The more I read and see the more impressed I am with this guy. 

One thing (among many) that stands out is how he looks around and scans the field as he's about to receive the ball, and positions his body accordingly. He always seems one step ahead because of this awareness and anticipation, and knows where the runners and spaces are - compared to most of our players he'll be on a completely different planet. 

He also doesn't drink, goes to bed early and calls his parents twice a day - so it seems a perfect fit for the type of character we are looking to bring in.

And the quote from the final about "give me the ball" - he's not here to get relegated.

He's gonna be immense.

Just now, Sean said:

The more I read and see the more impressed I am with this guy. 

One thing (among many) that stands out is how he looks around and scans the field as he's about to receive the ball, and positions his body accordingly. He always seems one step ahead because of this awareness and anticipation, and knows where the runners and spaces are - compared to most of our players he'll be on a completely different planet. 

He also doesn't drink, goes to bed early and calls his parents twice a day - so it seems a perfect fit for the type of character we are looking to bring in.

And the quote from the final about "give me the ball" - he's not here to get relegated.

He's gonna be immense.

Seems like a model professional and with a winner mentality. Hopefully this will spread to the rest with Trippier and him taking control.

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60190646

"If anyone here is afraid to play, pass the ball to me because I want to play and win this trophy."

Not seen this kid play outside a YT comp and already think I'm in love. :lol: 

A midfielder who wants to get on the ball is massive for us after the years of shite we've had in that position man.