Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I'll be gutted if he's not in the squad tomorrow but would never hold it against him, its his first, he's going to be absolutely besotted. If he's in I think he'll have a blinder because he'll be on top of the world right now. Either way I'm delighted for him.

1 hour ago, STM said:

Or he spends all day with the missus and travels down with the squad tommorow. It's hardly like Bruno needs some training time. He's been playing and training consistently for a few weeks. Besides, the break from footy will have done him good.

If she's with the NHS she will have been booted out by now. If they have gone private then one of the 12 nannies they have will help her.

Do they travel tomorrow? I was under the impression they would go today and stay overnight rather than play after travelling which isn't ideal.

It's only just turned half 5. He could private jet it down there in an hour or so's time and link up with the rest of the squad by 9. He'd be back by 9pm tomorrow, it's only 24hrs away, pretty standard for a head wetting.

Edited by madras

Just now, madras said:

Girl 1 was 2 nights later. Girl 2 was that night.

Aye, its a family tradition.  I was a bit hungover when the first one was born but he was 3 weeks early as I'd been drinking whilst cooking when she went into labour.  I remember explaining it to my 2nd wife though who is from London and she went mental but I told her I am a traditionalist.

Hope there isn't any bullshit from people if he doesn't play today.

We can't want him to form an emotional, even irrational, connection with our club and then demand he doesn't do the same for his son and wife. It goes with the turf for a passionate player like him.

If he plays, lovely, if he doesn't, good for him and see you next week.