Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

19 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Love the white shorts.

Never used to like them but this season's kit just looks decent with white shorts and socks.

Anyone got a video of him going radge in front of the away end when he blocked a clearance

In fact is there anyway I can rewatch the whole game again?

19 minutes ago, jack j said:

Anyone got a video of him going radge in front of the away end when he blocked a clearance

It's been posted earlier in the thread, but here you go:

I know they don’t count in the league cup. So assuming yellows don’t count in the Prem from today? I’m sure it used to be all English comps 10-20 years ago?

Did the commentator say he has 13 yellows in all comps :lol: Going to end up with 20 plus at this rate. 

The mad, adorable fucker. 

8 minutes ago, TBG said:

Quite telling he didn't come out and say he loves Dan Ashworth.  

Heard screaming “Fuck Dan Ashworth and fuck the fucking Reuben Brothers. Fuck 'em all. I bury those cockroaches”.

Wearing blue as well.

And who also just happen to play in blue? No, not NUFC in their away kit. That's right big spending Chelsea who are in need of another midfielder. 

The signs are there, man.

I know we have other quality players with potential to improve further (Isak, Botman, Gordon etc) 
But for me Bruno is the main difference between us being a top 6 squad and a top 12 (mixed in with the likes of (Wolves, Bournemouth etc)

I know he lacks the athleticism to be in the real top tier level but he's got something about him that makes him shine ahead of alot of the other clubs. He can find passes and control games when he's on form better than most in this league. 

He has just suffered a little this year by not having our strong players available with him. 

If we did decide to sell him, we could easily fall back into the pack we find ourselves with currently, rather than pushing the top 4 again next year. 

On 10/01/2024 at 16:39, alexf said:

I know we have other quality players with potential to improve further (Isak, Botman, Gordon etc) 
But for me Bruno is the main difference between us being a top 6 squad and a top 12 (mixed in with the likes of (Wolves, Bournemouth etc)

I know he lacks the athleticism to be in the real top tier level but he's got something about him that makes him shine ahead of alot of the other clubs. He can find passes and control games when he's on form better than most in this league. 

He has just suffered a little this year by not having our strong players available with him. 

If we did decide to sell him, we could easily fall back into the pack we find ourselves with currently, rather than pushing the top 4 again next year. 

I would put Big Joe in the same bracket mind.

We would be totally fuked if they were both missing