Bruno Guimarães: £100M release clause has expired (Various)

Fantail Breeze

6 minutes ago, Holloway said:

This story just gets better and better, and it's only the start. So happy for him and us, desperate to see him stay fit and healthy :smitten:

Yep, need another world class cm to help ease the burden, as important as wide outlets are Bruno has been vital in us picking so many points up when isak and maxi was out and them stats in the interview prove that.

When he was out we drew 2 and lost 1 then since he returned we’ve won 3 drew 2.

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Yep, need another world class cm to help ease the burden, as important as wide outlets are Bruno has been vital in us picking so many points up when isak and maxi was out and them stats in the interview prove that.

When he was out we drew 2 and lost 1 then since he returned we’ve won 3 drew 2.

Fully expect this to happen in the next 2 windows. He's simply irreplaceable at the moment, not only is he involved in almost everything we do, it's the mental fortitude he brings to the team

On 20/10/2022 at 11:36, joeyt said:

First half he was superb last night. He reminds me of a footballing equivalent of a snooker player. Always one step ahead of the play looking for the next move.

He strikes the ball like it is a sort of cueing action, as well

On 20/10/2022 at 11:36, joeyt said:

First half he was superb last night. He reminds me of a footballing equivalent of a snooker player. Always one step ahead of the play looking for the next move.

Yeah, this is his stand-out quality for me. He reads the game so well, and when he gets closed down, it's like he tries to exploit the spaces that then open up. He reminds me of Dalglish with that way of turning situations to his advantage.

31 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Can’t wait for him to score tomorrow and do the new baby celebration.

Will he play? Compassionate leave and all that.  We need him with the injuries, but Howe has the habit of doing the right thing for tye player