Dan Burn

Rich

2 hours ago, Jonas said:

So happy for him, more than anything else, watching the highlights back and the roar he got when his name was announced.

His dance reminded me of Bateman's little wiggle to 'Hip to be Square' in American Psycho

“Hey Paul…”

american psycho dancing GIF

6 hours ago, LFEE said:

Finally heard the song last night. Absolutely nothing like the Jaap Stam song that people were saying on here when I asked mind 🙂

That was the proposed Botman song, not the Burnzinho one.

14 hours ago, TotalWar said:

Everything about that is perfection. The goal itself obviously, but the commentary is superb, and what tops it off is his slide, timing of his arms out gesture,  all done with that massive smile of sheer unadulterated joy. Then him being engulfed by his teammates.

I forgot about the work Longstaff and Willock did to make sure they won that ball back. How quickly Howe has transformed these players. Miracle worker really.

4 hours ago, Shearergol said:

I forgot about the work Longstaff and Willock did to make sure they won that ball back. How quickly Howe has transformed these players. Miracle worker really.

Was it not Burn, then Willock?  Big Joe with the lovely lay off and then BDB just waltzing through and casually slotting home :love:

Love that Ando did the dance after this. Good to see he's cheered up after the last few years.

You'll have to open the tweet in twitter to play the video.

Edited by Adam

:lol: I feel like Ando has seen so much shite over the years and we've heard his anguish weekly, it's mint to see the bloke with a smile on his face and hear him cheering and genuinely delighted when a goal goes in.

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

:lol: I feel like Ando has seen so much shite over the years and we've heard his anguish weekly, it's mint to see the bloke with a smile on his face and hear him cheering and genuinely delighted when a goal goes in.

He's been the embodiment of my nufc supporting self for years tbh.

12 hours ago, Pilko said:

I don’t understand how Irish he still is unless he’s commuting in from Ireland.