Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

Bit of a misjudgement by him given that the company he worked for is owned by the Haymarket group, which is owned by Michael Heseltine, who possibly has just a few links to the Saudi state from his time organising billions of pounds worth of arms deals to them.

Edited by Jackie Broon

Just now, Kaizero said:

Just a sidenote, but how can one be "further arrested"? Surely it's "further charged"? Did they put two pairs of handcuffs on him to further arrest him?

I think you probably get arrested for a particular charge and read rights, he's been arrested for another charge and presumably had those read out to him 

5 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Just a sidenote, but how can one be "further arrested"? Surely it's "further charged"? Did they put two pairs of handcuffs on him to further arrest him?

Further (more) offences come to light as a result of more evidence. Arrest is merely to be detained for questioning/to obtain evidence (via interview or via searches etc). He has to be arrested for those ‘further’ offences in order to be interviewed about it, and then the investigation can take place accordingly to encompass all the offences that have allegedly taken place. 

Edited by Manxst

I find it vile that someone would propose we sign a potential rapist/abuser because “that’s what kind of club you are you know”. I hope he never gets a job again the absolute fucking cretin that he is (never heard of him up until now), using this poor lass and what she has went through and the situation to score points or to piss a fanbase off, how low can you get. And then to complain after the event… get to fuck!

Edited by HTT II

10 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Procedural I think. You have to be arrested for / on suspicion of an offence so you can be questioned about that offence. 

Edit : as a few others have said now I've read the next page. 

Edited by Joey Linton

25 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Procedural I think. You have to be arrested for / on suspicion of an offence so you can be questioned about that offence. 

Edit : as a few others have said now I've read the next page. 

:thup: Didn't cross my mind he wasn't charged with anything yet.

Yeah well what an idiot but i wish the internet didnt make such business on bringing twats you would have never heard about to your attention so we can all get very angry at them. The amount of 'engagement with the platform' generated by outrage at no marks is ludicrous. I'm not saying he shouldnt have lost his job but twitter mobs can be indescriminate and life changing and just unecessary. Aye what a twat no need to pile on.

11 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Yeah well what an idiot but i wish the internet didnt make such business on bringing twats you would have never heard about to your attention so we can all get very angry at them. The amount of 'engagement with the platform' generated by outrage at no marks is ludicrous. I'm not saying he shouldnt have lost his job but twitter mobs can be indescriminate and life changing and just unecessary. Aye what a twat no need to pile on.

Welcome to social media. Half of the traffic on these sites is people all flocking to have a go at someone thats outraged them on some morale level.

16 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

You make your bed, you lie in it, fuck them all basically, they are all trolls!

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

As much as I think his comments are a disgrace, I don't agree with fans bringing it to the attention of his employer.

Why not? My employer has a social media policy and if I write something I shouldn’t I will have to accept the consequences, why should it be any different for him