Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

i hadnt  heard about this until my 17 year old daughter played the recording to me and showed me the pictures of the lass's injuries.

my bairn was almost in tears. really upset.

i had to sit my two boys (aged 14 and 15} down to reinforce that this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable. tbh they were just as shaken with it all as my daughter.

51 minutes ago, huss9 said:

i hadnt  heard about this until my 17 year old daughter played the recording to me and showed me the pictures of the lass's injuries.

i had to sit my two boys (aged 14 and 15} down to reinforce that this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable. tbh they were just as shaken with it all as my daughter.

Good on you. A  good father.

9 hours ago, huss9 said:

Aye class parenting

Without getting ahead of myself before we have the full facts, the footage and recordings from the lass' phone seems pretty damming. I hope she gets all the help she needs to live a regular life and he gets the appropriate punishment, should suspicions be confirmed.

Edited by The Prophet

I hope she tells everything and doesn’t go back to him and support him. There were rumours of him being involved with similar stuff a year or so, if there was truth to it I wonder what was done about it by Man Utd and the people around him.

4 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

If charged, I presume his lawyers will be putting in application for bail at his first mags appearance. Hopefully it’s refused and he’s remanded. He’s clearly an absolute danger.

Speaking of which, how the fuck did Mendy make bail?

Just now, neesy111 said:

Because of his trial being delayed.

Spent 135 days on remand- had to be moved from his Cat B prison to Strangeways as he was being threatened in the original one. Got told he was going into the VP (vulnerable persons) wing when he first arrived, then took the hump when he saw his lodgings, as he thought he was off to the VIP wing…😂😂

Not that unusual for sex offenders to be bailed before sentencing in my experience. Loads of them go to prison for the first time on day of sentence or just a few days before.

Edited by OpenC

Yeah I was just going to say that it's probably going to be an issue with the custody time limit re: Mendy. He was first charged in August last year, meaning his CTL would be expiring in February. He has been charged with additional offences subsequently, which may or may not change the time limit depending on whether they're on the same indictment, but even then you're still looking at May latest for the offences he was charged with in December. If his trial is going to be later than that, which apparently he is, then bailing is the only option, prosecution won't get an extension solely because it's taking ages.