Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

9 hours ago, Wullie said:

You've obviously never read Professor Stifler's previous musings on the McCann family. 

My dad's a surgeon and leads the interview process for residents for his hospital. The surgeon's association decided that students applying had to undergo personality trait tests as part of their submissions. As one of the lead interviewers, my dad and colleagues had to undergo them so it would be fair. Majority of these surgeons came back as having sociopathic tendencies who were able to disassociate themselves from what was going on. Worrying signs :lol:

On 04/02/2022 at 23:11, woody said:

My dad's a surgeon and leads the interview process for residents for his hospital. The surgeon's association decided that students applying had to undergo personality trait tests as part of their submissions. As one of the lead interviewers, my dad and colleagues had to undergo them so it would be fair. Majority of these surgeons came back as having sociopathic tendencies who were able to disassociate themselves from what was going on. Worrying signs :lol:

If I was cutting people open i'd want to disassociate myself from the reality as well tbf!

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Just do it seems Greenwood’s MO!

Ironically, "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of condemned murderer Gary Gilmour when facing the firing squad, and ad advertising exec decided it would be a good slogan for Nike.

(Gilmore actually said "Let's do it", but the advertising exec decided "Just do it" sounded better)

13 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Ironically, "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of condemned murderer Gary Gilmour when facing the firing squad, and ad advertising exec decided it would be a good slogan for Nike.

(Gilmore actually said "Let's do it", but the advertising exec decided "Just do it" sounded better)

Aye I read about that once! 

• 11 months later...

This should not be seen as a not guilty verdict tho.  The recordings were vile and anyone with a brain could see/hear that he is an abusive bellend.

Charges have been dropped because presumably she has had enough ..... or been paid enough