Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

I’ve met Stiffler in real life and can confirm he is indeed a psycho….

On the pitch!

I’ll never forgot Fulham away, Rafa’s last game, @Stifler asking me if I knew anyone who would fancy doing a certain former owner of ours in, I mean I look rough (and was that day after an all-weekend coke binge) but fucking hell [emoji38] He was deadly serious as well!

He was class company though and one of the most passionate people I’ve met when it comes to NUFC, probably only topped by @Heron :smitten:

Oh and me and Stiffler if we were at the back for NUFC, we’d finish top half easily this season! We were like Maldini and Nesta in the Lockwood Cup!

18 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s on data collected over a number of years.

I did study psychology at uni you know.

In the US, profilers have presidents, Fortune 500 CEOs, doctors, sports stars and all kinds on the spectrum!

46 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s on data collected over a number of years.

I did study psychology at uni you know.

Congrats.

I’ve not seen the data, but having worked with numerous doctors and surgeons I’m not sure I’ve ever come across any psychopaths, never mind a high proportion in comparison to other professions.

Will have a look if I can find anything quantitive behind it, because it’s an interesting thought process.

11 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Congrats.

I’ve not seen the data, but having worked with numerous doctors and surgeons I’m not sure I’ve ever come across any psychopaths, never mind a high proportion in comparison to other professions.

Will have a look if I can find anything quantitive behind it, because it’s an interesting thought process.

You've obviously never read Professor Stifler's previous musings on the McCann family. 

On 15/10/2013 at 22:56, Stifler said:

The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wonder if there was ever a module on which demographic has the time, vanity, and money to be psychoanalysed more than any other and why that might make 'the data' not worth all that much. 

Precisely this :thup:

They would find plenty in every walk of life if they were actively sought out.  Counts for fuck all ultimately, and as stifler has already pointed out, the "psychopath" label is considerably less important and useful than the (imo largely unrelated) "criminal" label

Edited by OpenC

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wonder if there was ever a module on which demographic has the time, vanity, and money to be psychoanalysed more than any other and why that might make 'the data' not worth all that much. 

Spot on. Psychology is undoubtedly the domain of the white middle class.

15 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Psychology and psychoanalysis are completely different. 

I appreciate that. I would say the same applies to both though in terms of the class dynamics. Anyway, wild that we are talking about this on a football forum 😂

10 hours ago, HTT II said:

I’ll never forgot Fulham away, Rafa’s last game, @Stifler asking me if I knew anyone who would fancy doing a certain former owner of ours in, I mean I look rough (and was that day after an all-weekend coke binge) but fucking hell [emoji38] He was deadly serious as well!

He was class company though and one of the most passionate people I’ve met when it comes to NUFC, probably only topped by @Heron :smitten:

Haha, cheers mate! I'm just like anyone else though, only difference is I'm a gobshite :lol:

11 minutes ago, Heron said:

Haha, cheers mate! I'm just like anyone else though, only difference is I'm a gobshite :lol:

I met my match in you ha ha, I’m normally the one who talks talks talks, I couldn’t get a word in when I met you O0