Matt Targett

SUPERTOON

Look, I want Targett on a permanent and I think he's class but we can't skip passed the idea that Eddie Howe would make a much better player out of Digne than Gerrard is.

Alot of players rise and fall with the quality of coaching around them. Thankfully Targett looks a sure bet whatever the circumstance.

He's a perfect signing for where we are at and where we are going.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Nope. Digne is great going forward but he’s also injury prone and will have games where he gets rinsed badly. Targett all day. Guy is a born defender.

I honestly think he’d do a decent job of defending even at CB!

Guest reefatoon

Was fantastic tonight. He needs to be the first bit of business done as soon as the season finishes. 

Had no idea he was this good. Assumed he was your average premier league clogger, but especially from a defensive point of view he’s been excellent. Hopefully we sign him and this is a sign of things to come rather than a purple patch.

He's a fucking great loan signing. The amount of solidarity he brings to his flank and offers going forward is well beyond expectations. Loveable guy too. Hope the rumour of a £15m deal already agreed is true.