Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

Right so we need Leeds to beat Brentford and Burnley to beat us , then Everton to draw v palace and lose to Arsenal then they down , not that unrealistic really .

Could easily see us and Brentford both winning. Hopefully Burnley and Everton lose midweek because the final day is set up to be brilliant with everything still to play for all over the table. 

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

Right so we need Leeds to beat Brentford and Burnley to beat us , then Everton to draw v palace and lose to arsenal then they down , not that unrealistic really .

Burnley to beat Villa on Thursday and lose to us next Sunday.

Everton to lose to both Palace on Thursday and Arsenal next Sunday.

Leeds to beat Brentford next Sunday.

Everton go down ...

28 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol: I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd actually laugh a bit if they did. But I just find Burnley such a meaningless club. 

That’s just it though, at least Everton getting relegated has meaning.

I think I’d prefer Leeds to go down despite how funny it would be to watch the Everton meltdown. Sacking Bielsa after he played so much of the season with most of his team out after what he did for them was such a dick move. There’s also an outside chance we’re in for Raphina and he’d be a perfect signing for us. 

Burnley are absolutely shit though and I’m not seeing them getting themselves any points. 

39 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've said it before but Burnley really aren't that bad you know. At least not bad all the time. I think their reputation precedes them a bit 

Shite away day though.:)

Leeds will go down, Everton have been ridiculously lucky with some really spawny points. They don’t deserve to stop up. The 3 points they picked up against us and Leicester with injury time goals has saved them.

I think they’ll beat Palace fwiw.

10 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I’d love it but don’t see it unfortunately.

Didn’t realise but if Burnley and Leeds both win, even a point against Palace isn’t good enough for Everton.

:fwap: I know it won’t happen, but it’s still sexy to think about.

Lampard offers absolutely nothing as a manager like. I'd have zero confidence in him as an Everton fan in the  medium/long term. He's just a walking cliche and if that's the shit he's drilling into them during the week then they'll be in this position next year too. They'll probably stay up this year but it's not success is it? 17th for Everton isn't good. He's honking and he'll be binned by Xmas imo.