Newcastle United 3 - 1 Everton (08/02/2022)

Disco

Reet where is @ManDoon? Before the game we had a little debate about the merits of starting Bruno....

And guess what, I'm not the sort of cunt that would come in here trying to score cheap points.... I love you fella. GTFI. Up Eddie's mags.

Had a manic day, only just got in from rugby training, completely forgot that we were playing tonight. Clicked on my bookmark in Chrome to see what was happening on the forum, see the latest thread with Newcastle 3-1 Everton... GET THE CHUFF IN!

Absolutely unreal!!!! Love it.

Reet where is @ManDoon? Before the game we had a little debate about the merits of starting Bruno....

And guess what, I'm not the sort of cunt that would come in here trying to score cheap points.... I love you fella. GTFI. Up Eddie's mags.

Some of these might be limited but fuck they want it. This side is still on an upwards curve in confidence and fitness. Performances are getting better and down to the last man they fight. This isn't a team that looks like it is throwing in the the towel. The press was relentless and even to the final whistle. Immense credit to the coaching staff for getting the players up there in fitness. 

Praying Trippier is ok. He was limping but limping at pace when he came off :dontknow:

Another huge game at the weekend.