Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for bumping this so close to Sunday, but Longstaff has complained about his mental health under Bruce.

That's to go with Willock complaining about his mental health under Bruce and Wilson saying that Joelinton was a shadow of the character we see now.

Nice guy Stevie, rightio. Thank fuck he's almost certainly out if the game now. The bloke is a danger.

On 03/02/2023 at 22:15, Paullow said:

Another 1-0 win for West Brom tonight. Back in the playoffs.

P.S. This c*nt will obviously be hoping his beloved United win on the 26th.

He'll probably prefer Manchester to win, surely?

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Decky said:

West Brom now four points from the playoffs. Fuck it would be funny if they went up now. 

I get what you're saying, but I really don't want West Brom back in the Premier League for a while, they've been up and down for so long they've become really boring.

CC. Norwich, Watford & Reading

They'd be lock solid in the play-offs if they hadn't had this idiot in charge for 13 games.

Got to think any competent championship manager gets at least 3 wins more out of that, which would put them third and still chasing automatics.

With the same players

Corberan 12 wins in 19,

Bruce 1 win in 13,

Edited by Wolfcastle

16 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

They'd be lock solid in the play-offs if they hadn't had this idiot in charge for 13 games.

Got to think any competent championship manager gets at least 3 wins more out of that, which would put them third and still chasing automatics.

With the same players

Corberan 12 wins in 19,

Bruce 1 win in 13,

Yeah but Bruce didnt have the time to do it his way

12 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Always remember when he was going to start doing it 'his way' and the 'gloves were off' and proceeded to get twatted 3-0 away at midtable Arsenal.

He didn't say whose gloves were off tbf.

13 hours ago, 54 said:

I get what you're saying, but I really don't want West Brom back in the Premier League for a while, they've been up and down for so long they've become really boring.

CC. Norwich, Watford & Reading

West Brom are a much bigger and grander club than those three tbf.  Attendance and average position-wise they’re a natural top flight club.  Norwich’s ‘natural’ home is the second division, and Watford & Reading’s are below that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...