Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

3 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Foreign. 

Bruce also hadn't a clue what a gem he had in Lejeune.  He couldn't wait to get rid of him and Schar was next to go.  Complete dinosaur who "didn't do tactics" and thought front foot football was "oh we don't like having possession of the ball".  Complete idiot!

On 23/12/2022 at 09:39, bowlingcrofty said:

Guess who appears every other clip in this :lol: 

I tend to pick up on annoying stuff like (Neville and others saying "at this moment in time" is the main one right now) that but hadn't noticed that at all. Thank you for adding extra annoyance to my life :lol:

3 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Norwich seem a decent run club in the championship,that'll be Brucie leaking his name  no chance he gets that job or another 

I get the sense their model is built on yo-yo-ing at the mo. They'll see they need to be going up this year.

Christ, though, if they hated football under Dean Smith imagine what Big Steve and his lackeys will do it them

On 28/12/2022 at 09:07, toon25 said:

EH: swan dive

SB: belly flop

Screenshot_20221228-090610_Chrome.jpg

In terms of the amount that you eat, you've got to work hard at it and be determined to get to that level of fatness. Steve Bruce has cupboard love.

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Just one more Portuguese/Dubai villa payout I reckon, and he’ll call it a day. 

He’ll blame the fans of whatever club he gets his last sacking from for his retirement too. 

‘The abuse’ 

Saw that the other day, and bit of a misleading, clickbait headline. Tipped for the job, yet in the first paragraph says he's 30/1, and about 20 managers about him in the list. 

They're basically in the same position WBA were when they appointed him, albeit a couple of months earlier in the season. Can't see them being that daft.

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I see he's now 2nd favourite with the bookies at 5/1 :lol: 

Knows the club, safe pair of hands, proven track record of promoting teams from the Champo, vast experience in the game, proper proper football man too etc

Have I missed any? 

Just now, midds said:

Knows the club, safe pair of hands, proven track record of promoting teams from the Champo, vast experience in the game, proper proper football man too etc

Have I missed any? 

Managerial legend of the game according to Arteta.