Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

6 hours ago, midds said:

Pray for @bovril

Thankfully it's just utter click-bait nonsense. The actual front-runner is David Wagner (ex-Huddersfield) who has worked with our Sporting Director, Stuart Webber, before. 

Norwich fans hounded Dean Smith out for his utter rubbish football, if Steve Bruce was appointed, they'd be anarchy. 

(I'm a Norwich season-ticket holder for everyone else's benefit reading this besides @midds)

Edited by bovril

8 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Been in the Bahamas for a few weeks and is off on a safari trip in the new year. Apparently has no interest in taking another job in football now, be it manager or pundit.

He’ll soon come running back to the game when his Greggs shares start plummeting with lack of sales whilst he’s out of the country.

Seriously though, I can’t see him retiring with such quietness- there’s bound to be some collusion with his media mates (hi, Luke!) to give a mournful send off to the greatest English manager ever, when he actually does decide to leave the game. 

Edited by Manxst

35 minutes ago, bovril said:

Thankfully it's just utter click-bait nonsense. The actual front-runner is David Wagner (ex-Huddersfield) who has worked with our Sporting Director, Stuart Webber, before. 

Norwich fans hounded Dean Smith out for his utter rubbish football, if Steve Bruce was appointed, they'd be anarchy. 

(I'm a Norwich season-ticket holder for everyone else's benefit reading this besides @midds)

Good to see that sanity prevails.

This guy has slurped enough gravy from the train as it is. 

24 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Been in the Bahamas for a few weeks and is off on a safari trip in the new year. Apparently has no interest in taking another job in football now, be it manager or pundit.

Christ.

He's braver than I thought.

Has to be a decent chance of him getting killed by one of those American trophy hunter arseholes

8 minutes ago, Elbel1 said:

Christ.

He's braver than I thought.

Has to be a decent chance of him getting killed by one of those American trophy hunter arseholes

Imagine that fat cunt stuffed and hung on your wall. Fucking hell.

better be solid brick. 

5 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

How can someone be so shit at something and people still pay you to come along and make it shitter. Then get paid because you have made it shitter 

I know I've been trying to achieve this but I keep having to actually do things

West Brom currently 1point outside the playoffs. Just like happened at Villa when Smith replaced Bruce.

As we've seen with Smith it doesn't even mean that he or Corboran are any good, just that they're a million times better than Bruce but so would not having a manager be

Edited by Jonas

Norwich City have made preliminary contact with Steve Bruce over their manager’s job, sources have told Football Insider.

The Championship club are in the market for a new boss after sacking Dean Smith on Tuesday.

It is believed that four-times promotion winner Bruce is among the contenders for the Norwich post and they have been in contact with him.:la:

Do these clubs never learn, what's happened to Due diligence.

Edited by prefabtoon

1 minute ago, prefabtoon said:

Norwich City have made preliminary contact with Steve Bruce over their manager’s job, sources have told Football Insider.

The Championship club are in the market for a new boss after sacking Dean Smith on Tuesday.

It is believed that four-times promotion winner Bruce is among the contenders for the Norwich post and they have been in contact with him.

Nice, another club to that will learn the hard way

On 29/12/2022 at 14:26, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Good fucking god

I think there’s some thing about hiring him seeing though West Brom are the most in form team in the championship.

There’s that old saying - things won’t get better until you hit rock bottom, he hires himself out to take you to rock bottom then you sack him and you find form.

Worked in his last 2 clubs now - he’s on a roll