Balls on the bath - who's going down?

The Prophet

Balls in the bath - who's going down?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

I can really see Everton dropping after that Burnley loss, they look absolutely dogshit and not sure any of those players have the bollocks to pull them out of it.. we know Burnley do.

So many question marks over Lampard and their squad where as Burnley are more of a known quantity. 

Edited by Nine

4 minutes ago, Nine said:

I can really see Everton dropping after that Burnley loss, they look absolutely dogshit and not sure any of those players have the bollocks to pull them out of it.. we know Burnley do.

So many question marks over Lampard and their squad where as Burnley are more of a known quantity. 

I couldn’t see Everton getting relegated with their squad until Lampard started subtly blaming his players and evolved into prime Steve Bruce. If they stay up it won’t be because of anything he’s done. 

23 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I couldn’t see Everton getting relegated with their squad until Lampard started subtly blaming his players and evolved into prime Steve Bruce. If they stay up it won’t be because of anything he’s done. 

It’s even the way I assume he thought he was too good for us and the position we were in.

As far as our future plans go as well then being out of the Premier League will bugger them for years.

34 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I think that squad is pretty weak on the defensive side, seems like they have been crying out for a high quality CB for a few seasons now having said that their team is good enough to be staying in the league over probably 5/6 other squads.. its the mentality of the players that will cost them rather than ability. Lampard still shouldn’t be getting another premier league job if he takes them down though, that’s for sure.

Edited by Nine

Guest HTT II
7 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Poor Donny Van Beek, didn’t want to play in a relegation battle

He’s bang average, too planet soft cunt for this league.

50 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Was saying to somebody the other day that all other managers involved in relegation battle have far more experience in those than lampard has and know how to calm dressing rooms down etc. I can see them going down to be honest

I fancy an Everton win v Leicester at Goodison and definitely v Watford. Possibly Brentford. Now down to Burnley to pick up points. Anything less than 3 v Norwich and it’s a huge momentum swing.

I reckon Everton are safe based on how they perform at home. Would be very surprised if they didn't get anything from Palace & Brentford, and that will probably be more than enough to not lose the 4pt gap. Bottom 3 will remain as is.