Balls on the bath - who's going down?

The Prophet

Balls in the bath - who's going down?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

Just now, Sean said:

Only 1% thinking we will go down smacks of arrogance to be quite honest. We're still very much in a battle.

It's smacks of optimism. It's nice to see the forum believing in its club for a change.

Norwich and Watford will go down along with any one of the 6 teams currently sitting above the relegation places. That of course includes us and we are a long way from safe. The Brentford game is massive and one we just cannot afford to lose

We are still very much in a relegation fight and for me, there is a real strong possibility still that we will go down and to think otherwise would be foolish, I hope the manager, coaches and the players don’t think we are safe because we aren’t (I’m sure they won’t be thinking that at all, until we are safe). We should, however, be looking up the table and not down and targeting as high a finish as possible. We are in a good position, despite injuries and some tough fixtures to come. Beat Brentford at the weekend and things will look even more better. 

I cannot see how it's arrogant when we've looked the best team in the bottom half for months now. Even before our winning streak we werent playing bad (given our squad).

Every other team around us bar Burnley are out of form.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Beat Brentford and it really does throw the shitters out amongst all sitting in and around the bottom.

It'll not be easy, and we can only keep a positive outlook going forward. The players have started doing their bit, the fans have responded and created two fantastic home atmospheres that I'd say we're critical in those two wins.

Threat of relegation is real, we know the signs and that complacency is a killer, I'd like to think the current fans mindset is just that of optimism after grinding out some extremely positive and needed results.

It's clichéd, but it is in our hands. Other clubs can do their thing, but we have form and a little belief. We have points on the board and games in hand on clubs above.

HWTL

Nothing will be decided this weekend, but we can certainly keep the feel good factor going with a win (or even a draw really) against Brentford. There is also the affect this has on those teams sitting above us who may not realise they're in a relegation scrap yet.

We are playing well and I believe Howe has the squad entirely focused with no room for complacency.

I voted Norwich, Watford & Brentford.

Norwich becuase it's what they do.

Watford just aren't looking up to it.

Brentford because I assume Fulham will get promoted and I only want to see one west London team in the Premiership.

12 minutes ago, Kazzie said:

I voted Norwich, Watford & Brentford.

Norwich becuase it's what they do.

Watford just aren't looking up to it.

Brentford because I assume Fulham will get promoted and I only want to see one west London team in the Premiership.

Chelsea are there too, but perhaps they'll be repatriated to Moscow soon with Abramovich.