Balls on the bath - who's going down?

The Prophet

Balls in the bath - who's going down?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

4 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Leeds and Everton going down would be brilliant but can only see one of the current bottom 3 changing.

Can't get my head round wanting Leeds to go down.

Proper big club, play good football, massive fan base and are quite northern. Much rather have them in the PL than shite like Burnley stinking the league up for another season.

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Can't get my head round wanting Leeds to go down.

Proper big club, play good football, massive fan base and are quite northern. Much rather have them in the PL than shite like Burnley stinking the league up for another season.

Guess you've never been to Leeds away 😂. Scummiest fans in the country.

Not really arsed who goes down, just as long as its not us. I do think Burnley have become a Stoke and outstayed their welcome, however I think they'll escape at Brentfords expense.

Voted:

Brentford

Norwich

Watford

7 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Guess you've never been to Leeds away 😂. Scummiest fans in the country.

I think Leeds away is class, and the PL is better for having Leeds in it. No team is entitled to be there, but would be a shame to lose Leeds after they've been away so long imo.

I voted Norwich, Watford, Brentford. But it's not an easy call. I'd have said Burnley before yesterday but the combination of yesterday's win and their history makes me give them a decent chance. 

Edited by Inferior Acuña

Woy's Woytfod are certs to go down - He might have a longer tenure in football than balls and feet, but he's hardly an inspiring leader, and they have some tough games coming up.

They got a result against a soft-boiled Villa yesterday, but does anyone see them getting anything against Palace, Man Utd, Arsenal, Wolves & Southampton which are their next five games? They've got Liverpool, Citeh, Leicester & Chelsea on top of that - If you can get good odds on them to slide, then it's definitely worth a punt.

Norwich and Burnley are showing some steel now, was impressed with how long Norwich took to finally concede, away from home, against what could possibly be the PL winners, and then you have Burnley who battered Brighton yesterday, lost only 0-1 to Liverpool, drew against Man U, drew against Arsenal - Dyche has them on a regime of steel, gravel and human shins, and a better striker than he had in Wood.

Woytfod are down, and if I was pushed to add to them, then I might go for Brentford and Norwich - But Everton won't be far from the action at all.

Edited by Hank Marvin

Voted for Watford and Norwich and Everton as a wildcard. More wishful thinking than anything else. They might get a spanking agains City next weekend and could crumble after that. It’ll probably be Brentford tho.

16 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Not really arsed who goes down, just as long as its not us. I do think Burnley have become a Stoke and outstayed their welcome, however I think they'll escape at Brentfords expense.

Voted:

Brentford

Norwich

Watford

If this happened, it would be only the second time that all three promoted clubs went straight back down.  The other time was in 1998.

49 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Think we can safely say Ozzrahog is a mackem though after calling Joelinton shit yesterday 

Also called wor Mandy fugly and said he’d rather shag Uncal Mick

12 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

If this happened, it would be only the second time that all three promoted clubs went straight back down.  The other time was in 1998.

I'd have thought it happened a lot more than that. :o

2 hours ago, Nepharite said:

I personally wouldnt want Leeds to go down. I know their fans are Neanderthals. But they love their club with a passion akin to our own. Rather a Northern team like that than Southern clubs like Brentford or Watford.

I have a peer in England and he is a very nice fellow. Massive Leeds fan so I can't revel in them losing although if it's between them and Newcastle. Addios Leeds.

He mentioned to me they were down like 16 years. That sucks.