Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle United (13/03/2022)

Mike

1 minute ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Fanboys are gonna hate this. but I'd fuck ASM off. He's so lazy. wont Press or Track. Tactics and shape go to shit when he plays.

All the lads bust their balls and he looks more tired coming on the pitch at 70. 

He was putting the effort in. Was maybe a bit like a dog with a balloon on a couple of occasions, but the effort was definitely there from him.

Big team always gets these calls I fucking hate it .

And you just know the twats would score , nevertheless a great team display and we will return stronger than these one day .

cunts

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Can’t stand him but he took the goal insanely well like. He really did 

I like him a lot, but would prefer if he'd poked that in with his elbow.

Urgh. Can't fault the performance as a whole but God this one hurts.

Absolute pack of prissy cunts for a team that couldn't have argued with being down to 9 men and conceding a penalty.

And their fans only managing to wake up for injury time. :anguish:

Fuck it. I hope they go to the wall. 

That type of loss to a club like Chelsea shows how far we’ve come under Howe. We’re all pissed off, we’ve been scammed out of at least a point and it’s against the European Champions. 

Annoyed because they worked their arses off and we should have had a pen. Havertz should also have been sent off…but hey ho, they scraped past us with most of our first team out. Horrible club Chelsea, hope they go into administration 

Just now, Ste said:

He was putting the effort in. Was maybe a bit like a dog with a balloon on a couple of occasions, but the effort was definitely there from him.

Disagree mate , I wouldn’t have had him on , he wasn’t tracking back at all .

We did really well today. Result leaves a bad taste in the mouth. First they should be a man down, that changes the game.. second the penalty that never was. Let’s not be surprised here.. how often has that happened this season against the top 4 sides?

Disappointed we didn’t keep concentration to at least pick up a point. First real mistake Dan Burn has made so not going to go overboard about it.

I think what I will find comfort in is that the current European and World Champions were celebrating that win like they’d just beaten Man City.

That shows how far we’ve come as a club.

Guest reefatoon

Well proud of us again today. We look a really hard team to break down now, and the game was only won because of some disgraceful refereeing decisions. Roll on Thursday.

They had to throw everything at us, including a bent ref just to sneak out a win. These cunts will get their’s soon enough, cheating wankers.

Heads held high, that was some effort from our second string. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

The penalty to me is the worse decision. The elbow is at best contentious the penalty isn’t at all

Yup, the elbow really was one of those where either way the decision would be debated. I don't see how anyone could argue that wasn't a penalty.