sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 hours ago, Sid said:

They had all the transcripts AJs  (500 plus) WhatsApp messages with this girl, they knew what he had done but still played him. He had even confessed everything to them, but they were hoping he might get off, possibly the pressure on the child causing her to refuse to testify.

They should have had points docked, their paedo points, but staying up was more important, the super moralytastic mackems.

At least Man U had the decency to suspend Greenwood until the end of his trial.

Also, they way they bang on about models on RTG you would think it was an Airfix forum.

I used to get taxis from a guy that was a Sunderland fan, and even he was pretty adamant that it wasn’t how the media painted it. That her dad was a money grabber. Don’t think you can spin it any other way than he knew he shouldn’t be doing it but still did. 

I’m also not surprised the takeover has destroyed a lot of RTG. We were always within touching distance of them. A good season was avoid relegation and beat the mags. Now they’re looking like hitting ten years in the EFL and we’re talking about Champions League and trophies. 

It’s back to the 90s, and dare I say more pronounced. If it was roles reversed I’d be devastated. We spent more on a teenager winger we’ve loaned out than they have on a single player since relegation. 

On 22/08/2023 at 07:27, pinkeye said:

My son is at Park View currently in 6th Form.  He says it is roughly 50:50 for Newcastle/Sunderland.    He did say that there is an "argument " ongoing about whether Chester le Street and Durham should be Sunderland strongholds..

I live in CLS and also went to PV, left sixth form in 2019. It is about 50-50, though I've seen loads of Newcastle shirts when walking up and down Front Street last couple of weeks. 

I'm in the Lambton Arms fairly often as it's around the corner from the train station and my best mate from PV is one of the managers there now, TV flicks on a slide show from current deals on food to a NUFC crest on a black and white background saying "Your home for live NUFC matches".

A town near the banks of the Wear is full of Newcastle fans, they'll be fewmin. They'll never admit it to themselves but the likelihood is they will never catch us up. Must play on their inferiority complex painfully.

On 23/08/2023 at 18:44, Paullow said:

Fun fact - Lee Johnson has now managed more European games (this season) than Sunderland, who sacked him early last year, have had in their entire history.

Amazing. 😂

On 23/08/2023 at 19:05, HaydnNUFC said:

I live in CLS and also went to PV, left sixth form in 2019. It is about 50-50, though I've seen loads of Newcastle shirts when walking up and down Front Street last couple of weeks. 

I'm in the Lambton Arms fairly often as it's around the corner from the train station and my best mate from PV is one of the managers there now, TV flicks on a slide show from current deals on food to a NUFC crest on a black and white background saying "Your home for live NUFC matches".

A town near the banks of the Wear is full of Newcastle fans, they'll be fewmin. They'll never admit it to themselves but the likelihood is they will never catch us up. Must play on their inferiority complex painfully.

Isn't CLS closer to Newcastle than Sunderland though? Certainly easier to get to Newcastle from there.

59 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Isn't CLS closer to Newcastle than Sunderland though? Certainly easier to get to Newcastle from there.

Can you stop talking sense please. Its a sunlin stronghold and has been for years. Mags get slapped all the time in CLS I've heard.

Used to live up the hill towards Waldridge for a few years. I saw us draw 0-0 away to Portsmouth a few years ago in a bar on Front Street that was full to the brim with Newcastle fans. Always felt very 50/50 to me in the mid 00's anyway.

37 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Can you stop talking sense please. Its a sunlin stronghold and has been for years. Mags get slapped all the time in CLS I've heard.

I know quite a few lads from chester-le-street going back to the early 80s, would've been hilarious to watch a mackem walk in to the bridge at the bottom of the road and attempt to slap any of them.

saw a few of them at chelsea last game of the season, big JP, an absolute monster of a bloke 30 years ago is now even wider and looks twice as fit. he'd single handedly eat whatever cls's mackem contingent is for his breakfast!  :lol:

In the bushes with his keks  down hoping people think he is watching kids in the park.

What is it with them and scatology?

IMG_20230826_131714_3~2_011921.jpg

Edited by Sid

49 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

So many questions about that post... My first one is did he wipe his arse or drive afterwards with shit all over his kegs? 

I imagine he just jogged home and dragged his arse along the top of his couch 

Was there the other day and for all its near us and I live between the two cities, my word its a shithole.

Over the Alexandra bridge with a Now TV poster looking at me with Tonali 'undefiaced', digging up half of the main stretch/street, pigeon feathers a wet tab box and dumped mail in the entrance floor of the building i had an appointment in, little nooks and crannies of a city centre, girls effing and blinding on the tables outside that main bar on the corner in the middle of the day.

Its not much of an extrapolation to imagine their tendency to just shit on the spot.

They were on ESPN today against Coventry. 

A fairly even contest overall. You can see how much they miss a striker though. It was the difference between Coventry creating better chances. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Don't know what I'd prefer. Another heartbreaking Play-Off campaign, a narrow relegation escape, or a meaningless, boring, drab 15th place finish which would epitomise their club and city. 

Relegation please