Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace, Wednesday 20/4/2022 @ 19:45 (No UK TV)

LRD

46 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Think we'll be unchanged tbh, although I'd be tempted to bring in Willock for Joelinton or Almiron

Aye no way Almiron can be on at the expense of Willock. Even out of position, he's far more effective.

Edited by HawK

Have too many meetings to properly watch the game so going to set the DVR and have a few pale ales. That will likely be an hour after the live game ends. 

Hope the Magpies give them a proper beating coming off that high!

57 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

I think Gayle will start up top 

Was thinking along the same lines, that he'll get a couple of starts once we are safe. But I think EH will want to hit the magic 40 points first to be sure. But yeah, effectively we are safe so no harm in it if he wants to give it a go.

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

ASM will see his golden number in the stands and then he will be unplayable today. Good to see :thup: 

Again, they just get the moment spot on.

Just when ASM needs a show of support.

Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Only player you could bring In Is Wilock really but don't see who drops out unless you want to try him in the front 3.

I don't mind the idea of Wilock coming on fresh at 60-65 minutes and making an impact.

3 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Would like to have seen Willock in for Shelvey but happy with the team.

Max should be up for it against his old manager.

Shelvey and his contribution to the team is underrated i reckon, still one the first names on the team sheet for me.