Norwich City 0-3 Newcastle United (23/04/22)

Disco

1 hour ago, NEEJ said:

I know most of the teams around us have a least a game in hand, but NINTH, man! :kurt:

A draw between Brighton and Southampton tomorrow would be mint. Not as nailed on as I have previously thought that Leicester will get past us with their games in hand either. Out next 3 are rough as fuck but if we can get 4 points between now and end of season I'd be very happy. Already am, tbf. This is fucking crazy :lol: 

37 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Snatched the kid, shirt was just a bonus

I was close to adding another line to my post but my interpretation would've been a lot more open to straight up libel charges so decided to steer clear. 

Love everything about this team right now. Howe has given me pride back in supporting Newcastle.

Results of course are a big part of that, but just the way he conducts himself, the way he talks to the press and the way he constantly drives everyone to improvement are all just so welcome after Bruce, Pardew, Kinnear, Carver etc.

That it also now seems we have owners who are not determined just to asset strip the club and trouser as much as they can whilst neglecting every facet of the operation is a massive bonus too, of course.

1 hour ago, xLiaaamx said:

Thought we kept it on the deck much better without the temptation of hoofing it up to wood.

I only saw the second half, but that was the best football I've seen us play for a long time.

4 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Love everything about this team right now. Howe has given me pride back in supporting Newcastle.

Results of course are a big part of that, but just the way he conducts himself, the way he talks to the press and the way he constantly drives everyone to improvement are all just so welcome after Bruce, Pardew, Kinnear, Carver etc.

That it also now seems we have owners who are not determined just to asset strip the club and trouser as much as they can whilst neglecting every facet of the operation is a massive bonus too, of course.

No, they have plans beyond our wildest dreams! Dare to dream :indi: