Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

I think he's absolutely hilarious, intentional or not. Was laughing the whole way through his videos :lol:

The fact he has the chance to attempt to interview the players (which considering what he's trying to become would be the normal thing to do) but instead videos the most awkward selfies in the world instead tops it all off for me :spit:

10 hours ago, Big River said:

haha! always great craic taking the piss out of a speech impediment.

I'm fascinated by accents, especially the fake posh Geordie twang. This lad definitely has a touch of Don Hutchison about him, and his southern pronunciation of 'apple' makes no sense. If I was going to take the piss I'd probably go with the paedo thing, rather than pick on a legit issue he has.

I love how he declared that the whole Eiffel Tower complex is closed because it's "a crime scene".. thoughtfully agreeing "safety first" and that :lol: What kind of a crime would require to block a huge open tourist area like that? 

14 July is the National day of France - Bastille Day, there's a usually a huge military parade on Champs-Elysees, fireworks and stuff at the Eiffel Tower. So some streets might have been blocked for the preparations but it's surely not the whole area. I don't think the Eiffel Tower has ever been closed for tourists even during huge maintenance works.

Edited by junkhead

Adam Pearson is just getting better and better, not gonna lie. It seems he just absorbs all the hate and turns it into something funny. A lot of people would've given up a long time ago. Respect.

9 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Not gonna lie loved the random tangent about Hilton Hotels at the start :lol:

His accent is all over the place mind.

Yeah creased at that.. he also labeled it a 3-4 star hotel. Aren't all Hilton hotels famously 5-star?

That's the first video of Adam P I've watched, he's full of unintentional little moments of brilliance. Good luck to the lad!

He's actually proper likeable. I was rooting for him before because it was pretty shan how much he was basically getting bullied but he's actually very watchable [emoji38]

I'm probably not going to power through his content but he's definitely got something about him.

22 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He's actually proper likeable. I was rooting for him before because it was pretty shan how much he was basically getting bullied but he's actually very watchable [emoji38]

I'm probably not going to power through his content but he's definitely got something about him.

i just decided to watch that video on the prior page and I was howling. First, had trouble understanding the fuck he had to say but the apple slices thing killed me! 

Adams fucking magic

No need for a graduation hat

He could have stayed in Uni

But he said no fuck that

He wants to eat apple slices in the famous black and white

And when he buys three bags

We'll sing this song all night

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just got back to the UK and have to say, I'm gutted I'm back and not taking in Monday's game out in Austria too.

Was such an amazing time, while it was a pre-season friendly and the game itself wasn't too intense (which was to be expected), really enjoyed the atmosphere and was great to see our fans having a good time, definitely worth the last minute trip! 

Re. Adam P, he did seem harmless tbf to him, still not a fan of his videos mind (muted him on Twitter and all other social media) but I suppose fair play that he's "able" to make a "job" of following Newcastle United.