General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Any relation, @Heron?

Tom was a real player as well.  Should had a superb career, Gazza mentioned him in his book as one to watch but he was badly advised/supported. Just shows luck plays a big part in football. 

15 minutes ago, RS said:

Tom was a real player as well.  Should had a superb career, Gazza mentioned him in his book as one to watch but he was badly advised/supported. Just shows luck plays a big part in football. 

And good advice........fuck you Ekiteke

Wonder if he jumped or was pushed. Golden handshake me thinks. Another department that needed serious upgrading, I reckon we will see a physio team come in.

Posted (edited)

Goodnight, sweet prince. 

May he have a restful, sprint-free retirement. 

Edited by NEEJ

What a legend, sad that he's going. One of so few that is so familiar that they almost feel like a bit of an anchor, particularly when the club has felt so unrecognisable in times gone by and will presumably take on a bit of a new life again in the not-too-distant future. A real Mr NUFC. 

30 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

38 years is some achievement.

Bet he could write an amazing book.

I hope he does 

1 hour ago, STM said:

Wonder if he jumped or was pushed. Golden handshake me thinks. Another department that needed serious upgrading, I reckon we will see a physio team come in.

By coincidence, I'd just been wondering about his future yesterday. A pity for him he's gonna miss out on some amazing times coming up, but it probably is a natural breaking point.

Deserves his own thread tbh. 

What a guy. End of an era has never been so aptly used. Been with 32 managers. Absolutely insane.

All the best to you Derek and thank you!

Should be guest of honour at the Forest match really, get him on the pitch at half time and celebrate his time with us.