Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

3 minutes ago, STM said:

It makes entire sense to me that YAR will be fuming about Ashworth leaving. Say what you like about the Saudis but I think there is a culture of honour and standing by your word in business. Ashworth will, at minimum, have let the club down and at worst its seen as a complete betrayal.

I'd honestly rather see the cunt sitting on the side lines for the foreseeable and then take MU for all they are worth in court.

This is exactly the stance 

Redcafe thread made me laugh, the numpties thought it’s illegal for an employer to access work emails on a company server and that as Berrada was on gardening leave he wasn’t working for them ( oh yeah he was offering jobs at Man U without their knowledge ?).

13 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

My Teams conversations at work would get me sacked without even suspending me to investigate it. :lol: 

Thankfully I’m not a snivelling little cunt like Ratworth.

Back in the Fire Service we had a saying, on our watch, "Be sly, or be slaughtered"

Served us well

Also, in reply to anybody else addressing our watch over a problem with "What are we going to do about this, lads?" 

The reply would, invariably, be "set Neidermeyer on it, he's a sneaky little shit, just like you, right" 

6 minutes ago, Menace said:

How is accessing work property (company emails) illegal?

It’s not. All email on a work account is property of the company and they can access it at any point in time if they wish.. (spelled out clearly on even boiler plate contracts)

What I’d say he was doing was BCC’ing things he wanted to keep to one of his own personal email addresses but got a bit trigger happy to send quickly. Maybe in a rush to attend a meeting or something and clicked what he thought was his personal address but his nufc instead.

A dimwitted move but just shows he’s a very untrustworthy person. His reputation will be in tatters now as someone a club can trust to drive things forward.

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

He going to do some crowdfunding for that PR work? Or is Seb Coe on the case for that too?

I hate Sebastian Coe!

23 minutes ago, Menace said:

It dont make him shit at his job just cause he's not computer savvy ffs - I get he's been a twat but I also don't doubt he's very good at his job - albeit not the emailing side

Edit: Also, most IT departments will have a log of his outlook emails - so if this story is true then you can see who he's been in contact with. The wording in which Hope states doesn't really make sense to me personally - and I work in IT.

Makes a complete mockery of the 'eye for detail' bullet point on his CV though, doesn't it?

I have no idea how Saudi works. But given they managed to hack Jeff bazos phone that time, I’m sure someone could quite easily get Dan’s phone logs. obviously not serious. But I bet he has a work mobile full of various data/logs. I’m sure as the account payer that’s just a call to the service provider.

rat man will be demanding seb Coe and Andy burnham get the tax payer to fund an mi5 investigation…

I can’t think of this guy now without thinking of Gary Neville’s story about Dan telling him he’s got a shout at the England job if he has a couple of good months at Valencia.

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I can’t think of this guy now without thinking of Gary Neville’s story about Dan telling him he’s got a shout at the England job if he has a couple of good months at Valencia.

That was the moment I realised dan may not be all he was cracked up to be.

7 minutes ago, wormy said:

Makes a complete mockery of the 'eye for detail' bullet point on his CV though, doesn't it?

Aye, but a lot of technically smart people are not computer literate at all.

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Is anyone aware of the actual contents of this mail?

Not seen any details anywhere

Given the nature of British journalism, it could be anything from a full disclosure of ours and Brightons transfer plans to something like..."hey Berrado, hear you're joining Man U. Looking at going there myself"

8 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Is anyone aware of the actual contents of this mail?

Not seen any details anywhere

Just this:

"Ashworth, we understand, also disclosed details to Berrada of the agreement between Newcastle and Brighton that took him to St James’ Park in the summer of 2022. This would likely be a breach of confidentiality to each of Newcastle and Brighton."