Nick Pope

Rich

2 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

My lass even said it was Spider-Man like reflexes and she only watches the matches because she fancies that sexy bastard at the back for us.

Has the hots for Dan Burn you say?  :)

Given could never come for crosses and demand his box, people get carried away with his shot stopping, a keeper that comes for crosses eliminates goals conceded from corners etc.

Given's kicking was also shite.

Don't get me wrong, he was a good keeper, but Pope's better tbh.

Edited by IzzyIsak

Just now, IzzyIsak said:

Given could never come for crosses and demand his box, people get carried away with his shot stopping, a keeper that comes for crosses elimates goals conceded from corners etc.

Given's kicking was also shite.

He also played with the likes of Bramble and Boumsong. Pope is playing in arguably our best ever defence in my lifetime. I am 34. Will have to be solid for a couple more seasons or win a trophy before he eclipses Shay Given for me. 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

The shot of Southgate watching the replays of it and jotting down notes suggests it might not be long now for relegation-zoned Pickford. :lol: 

Still would pick Pickford ahead of Pope. He has that big game experience and is better with his feet suiting England's style. In addition, I don't think Pope would cope with the extra pressure being England's number one as shown from the last friendly.