Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Well they are letting over 16,000 queue for one.

What does that matter? :lol: they let nearly 30k queue for 1000 season tickets. Someone explained the other day it’s a queue to get on to the website not a queue for the actual ticket or membership. 

not that I believe it will be capped

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

How long will Memberships be on sale? Are there a limited amount? 

Hasn’t been confirmed either way. General consensus is they are not limited, but some people suggesting otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

How long will Memberships be on sale? Are there a limited amount? 

No one knows if it’ll be limited. It never has before. I think memberships were on sale right up till Jan or feb last season 

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Nah. They didn’t tell you last season either IIRC. 

Haven’t had a good one since 2007/08, I still use the class wooden box for keepsakes. 

Aye it used to be good then it got really shit. Hopefully new owners will stretch the boat out a bit 

Just now, gdm said:

Aye it used to be good then it got really shit. Hopefully new owners will stretch the boat out a bit 

I remember match tickets being loaded onto your membership card back in 2010/11 - hope that comes back.

8 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Any info on what you get in the membership pack that comes in the post?

last season was a leather card holder, a monochrome pin badge and a leather key ring strap thing (no idea what you’d use it for).

I realise that doesn’t answer your question :lol: but hopefully gives you an idea of what to expect!

1 minute ago, Big River said:

last season was a leather card holder, a monochrome pin badge and a leather key ring strap thing (no idea what you’d use it for).

I realise that doesn’t answer your question :lol: but hopefully gives you an idea of what to expect!

The Daily Mail says we are getting a copy of the Quran too

3 minutes ago, jarralad said:

I take it having the membership might put you in good stead for when the stadium gets redeveloped and addition season tickets become available?

Don’t think it makes a difference. Membership only stretches over a season and won’t affect any future season ticket sales 

I take it having the membership might put you in good stead for when the stadium gets redeveloped and addition season tickets become available?

I hope so ?

Might be looking a tad far ahead there mate….?