NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

Howe mentioned that someone else on the squad also listens to High Performance podcast but I forgot who he said it was.

Might have been Jacob Murphy or Longstaff? Not sure

Edited by mikejaxer

Just now, mikejaxer said:

Howe mentioned that someone else on the squad also listens to High Performance podcast but I forgot who he said it was.

:thup:

18 hours ago, mikejaxer said:

It was Murphy 

Never liked that account. They’re obviously being weird as fuck and have a total lack of understanding on how the internet works. But a lot of them are being mocked for their appearance which is just childish and not even remotely funny. Look at this one for example:

A lot of the times they're only making comments like the one above. "Wow, you look stunning". I mean, he's passing a compliment. Of course, it's 2023 and you can't do things like that these days, but why single that out? Obviously the other one describing the sex act is completely inappropriate.

And bear in mind, we have both a Lush Lasses thread and Best MILFs on the Planet thread on this very forum, so we're not above it.