James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think Tielemans and Bruno could both work as a pair too watching this. Our possession stats would be through the roof.

Bruno Tielemans Maddison would be an unreal midfield trio like.

Feels like Howe wants a "dm" that's very comfortable on the ball rather than just a destroyer as a pivot, and then two more creative CMs in front of the "dm" to provide goals and assists. High press from the entire front six, win back possession early and make good use of the ball with plenty of creativity in his front six. 

Read somewhere recently that he is desperate to make the move to Spurs. I think @Shearergol said he wanted to go to Arsenal. Haven't seen or heard anything about him wanting to come here, seems like he has a preference for north London.

It's all hearsay of course, but just makes you wonder where this stuff comes from.

3 hours ago, TRon said:

It's all hearsay of course, but just makes you wonder where this stuff comes from.

Spurs and arsenal fans?

Remember how Botman was so desperate to join Milan, and wouldn't even contemplate going anywhere else because they were so great and we were so shit?

2 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Spurs and arsenal fans?

Remember how Botman was so desperate to join Milan, and wouldn't even contemplate going anywhere else because they were so great and we were so shit?

You could be right. He'd be a great addition for us although I don't see him moving before the summer now, Leicester don't seem desperate enough to sell just yet.