Jump to content

Newcastle United vs. Notts Forest: 06/08/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)


HaydnNUFC
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Must be said like, excited or not, they don't seem to know much about the Premiership on that forum [emoji38]

 

 

 

 

They don't even know what a Premier league midfielder looks like if they think starting Colback is a good idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nottingham is probably my least favourite city in England and I've never met a Forest fan that wasn't a massive whopper.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Rich said:

Nottingham is probably my least favourite city in England and I've never met a Forest fan that wasn't a massive whopper.

 

Get out of here. There are far worse places, Birmingham is the biggest dump.

 

Nottingham is actually quite decent as a city. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

 

Get out of here. There are far worse places, Birmingham is the biggest dump.

 

Nottingham is actually quite decent as a city. 

 

Speaking of massive whoppers and least favourite things :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Nottingham is probably my least favourite city in England and I've never met a Forest fan that wasn't a massive whopper.

 

Whenever people say they want the likes of Leeds, Sheff Wed, Forest, etc to go up because they're 'traditional clubs', always find they're the ones with the biggest chips on their shoulders (see Sunderland) thinking they have a right to be in the PL.

 

 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Had pretty much zero opinion on Forest tbh but If they like Colback then I hate them entirely

 

Everyone deserves to be loved. Even soulless gingers who are shite at football.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

 

Whenever people say they want the likes of Leeds, Sheff Wed, Forest, etc to go up because they're 'traditional clubs', always find they're the ones with the biggest chips on their shoulders (see Sunderland) thinking they have a right to be in the PL.

 

 

 

It's more interesting than daytrippers though, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 80 said:

It's more interesting than daytrippers though, right?

 

Think I preferred the likes of Bournemouth and Wigan when they first came up thinking 'how the hell we here, let's enjoy it'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the cunts on FoxesTalk:

 

                        Pope

 

Trippier     Schar    Botman     Targett

 

                         Bruno

                                     Joelinton

               Maddison

 Almiron                                        ASM

                           Wilson

 

In a sell out 52k atmosphere without a fucking clapper in sight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Screenshot_2022-08-02 Official Premier League Matchday Thread 1 - Newcastle vs FOREST; 6 8 22 1500h.png


Lerl. You’d thought they’d have a bond with the RTGroom lads given their mutual love of Thatcher, being pure hard and attacking players on the pitch, and having shite accents.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Wasn't there some mad statistic about Nottingham that like 70% of them were touchers or something?

Utter rubbish.

 

It was 80%

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...