Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

21 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

White will probably go back to CB alongside Salisu and Tomiyasu's had injury problems like. Arsenal are obviously champions elect at the moment as well. Whoever he chooses he's in a pretty good position though.

London as well 

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

Just from Bild:

“BILD learned two clear wishes from those around him: A winter transfer is now only conceivable if it really is one of the four dream clubs where the Frenchman sees himself in the long term: Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, Manchester United and Paris St Germain. On the other hand, clubs like Newcastle United and Aston Villa, which are also very interested, can save their offers.”

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-moenchengladbach/wende-verzichtet-borussia-moenchengladbach-auf-die-thuram-millionen-82399840.bild.html

I mean fancy lumping us in with Villa the cheeky cunt.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

No idea why we seem so keen to spend big money on him, he’s bang average and a complete prick, really hope this one doesn’t happen.

Reckon he’d be class in our press though. Don’t particularly like him but I can see why Howe might.

Think Howe could turn Gordon into a good player personally. He has something, but is never going to look a player in that Everton team under Lampard. It's like judging the likes of Miggy under Bruce. 

Argh, I really, really dislike Gordon. Seems an utter bell. However, if he's been identified as a player that can improve us, I trust the set up. We're going to be a right horrible team of pricks if we get him. Which I love.

I think he’s got a lot of potential but he’s incredibly unlikeable. He also gives away a lot of needless fouls which would enrage me. I don’t think technically his ceiling is anywhere near as high as some players we could get, the main thing he has going for him is a ratty tenacity and a decent all round game. I’m sure they’ve pored over the data and must feel confident about some of his attributes, just feel it’s such a strange direction for us to go in

The questions surely being asked of potential incomings would be are they an improvement on what we have? Will they help get us into the Champions League? Will they facilitate us being able to compete in 4 competitions next season, one potentially being the Champions League?

Anthony Gordon is none of those imo.