Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

22 minutes ago, Rich said:

CM target pool: Maddison, Gallagher

RW target pool: Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Harrison, Gordon, Barnes

ST target pool: Isak, Ramos, Broja, Dieng, João Pedro

Don't really see that one being true to be honest, SkySports very rarely get "exclusives" and half the time they're wide of the mark.

Edited by 54

20 minutes ago, LFEE said:

There was a lot of interest in Richarlison including ourselves but it was the player Spurs wanted so they paid the sellers price. Just like buying a house. Others looked and didn’t think he was worth it or weren’t as desperate to get him. Just like a house.

The point I was replying to was Maddison’s market value was £60m to which it has been proved so far it isn’t as no one other than ourselves have shown an interest any higher than an official £40m bid by ourselves followed up by £42m bid approx left on the table most likely. Just like buying a house.

Those within the game seem to think Leicester are needing sell. It’s just a case of is it Fofana to Chelsea or similar stature or they may be forced to take our offer for Maddison as it’s the only show in town for him. 

Until Fofana leaves and alleviates Leicester’s possible cash flow problems or someone bids higher than £42m for Maddison all NUFC need to do is sit tight for 2wks and see if they get the player that they like (but not desperate for) at the price they value him at. Just like a house ?

Buying and selling houses doesn't involve a transfer deadline day that affects one and all though. 

1 minute ago, buzz said:

Fuck sake

Aye I mean we already have a striker than can barely score in wood. He is young tbf but I’ve never been impressed 

Edited by gdm

From what I’ve seen he tends to work his bollocks off and would fit our high pressing game to a tee. Relatively low risk as a £20m Brazilian striker in the PL is a pretty saleable asset in a couple of years. Not convinced he’s going to score many though but would be willing to give him a go.

3 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

From what I’ve seen he tends to work his bollocks off and would fit our high pressing game to a tee. Relatively low risk as a £20m Brazilian striker in the PL is a pretty saleable asset in a couple of years. Not convinced he’s going to score many though but would be willing to give him a go.

Take out that middle sentence and you could be talking about Almiron.

That would be right out of left field. Hope they’ve done their scouting homework if we’re going for him. Canny goal against us but that’s pretty much the only impression he’s made on me. He was part of a pretty pathetic Watford attacking force and they’re all getting sold on for 20M or so. Madness.

Edited by Tsunami

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

We can do better than Joao Pedro, not that impressed by what I've seen of him. 

Really smacks of a cheap signing so we can spend elsewhere. He’s managed a whole 3 premier league goals and only managed 9 in 38 games in the championship. Really hope we do better 

Seems the sort of profile people were wanting up top? Young with potential. He has experience in the Premier League so should only get better. Good time to bring him in while we still have Wilson at his peak and he can be eased in.

1 minute ago, JUICE690 said:

We've had several hundred pages of rubbish rumours, so it would be quite the fucker if this one were true.

Looks like we've actually made an offer on him which already makes it different to rhe other 99% of players linked on this thread