23 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Darlow

Manquillo 

Lascelles 

Dummett

Lewis

Ritchie

Fraser 

If teams are interested then we let them go and replace 1 or 2 of them with some decent prospects. 

I'd keep Lascelles for another season, but the rest can sling their hook.

58 minutes ago, Big River said:

I'd keep Lascelles for another season, but the rest can sling their hook.

He's on the list simply as he deserves to play somewhere. We'd miss his leadership off the pitch but I think we know a man who is ready to step up. 

I think its more so not wanting a massive overhaul at once. I was expecting Fraser to have a bit more about him this seasona and there was hope Lewis could show us at least something but just hasnt worked out.

In terms of PL minutes so far this season:

Darlow (0')

Gillespie (0')

Karius (0')

Krafth (0')

Dummett (0')

Ritchie (0')
Lewis (7')

Manquillo (10')
Shelvey (34')
Anderson (96')

Lascelles (104')
Isak (244')
Wood (264')
Fraser (311')
Saint-Maximin (378')
Targett (421')

Murphy (484')

One of Darlow/Gillespie/Karius surely has to leave in January, even just on loan if it's Darlow/Gillespie, with Dummett and Ritchie in the same boat.

Lewis and Manquillo have contributed next to nothing this season and aren't good enough anyway, so I'd hope they could be sold if we manage to sign a young RB.

Anderson probably needs another loan, assuming Isak and ASM won't be so crocked for the rest of the season and with the hope we might sign another midfielder and/or forward player. If we get two in, then Fraser could definitely go as well.

Wouldn't be comfortable losing anyone else, really, but when we get to summer then Lascelles, Shelvey, Wood, ASM, Targett, and Murphy are probably going to be fair game for a move.

Based on minutes, our first XI this season has been:

Pope

Trippier Schär Botman Burn

Longstaff Guimarães Willock

Almirón Wilson Joelinton

Howe the fuck are we third? :lol:

47 minutes ago, Rich said:

Darlow (0')

Gillespie (0')

Karius (0')

Krafth (0')

Dummett (0')

Ritchie (0')
Lewis (7')

Manquillo (10')
Shelvey (34')
Anderson (96')

Lascelles (104')
Isak (244')
Wood (264')
Fraser (311')
Saint-Maximin (378')
Targett (421')

Murphy (484')

One of Darlow/Gillespie/Karius surely has to leave in January, even just on loan if it's Darlow/Gillespie, with Dummett and Ritchie in the same boat.

Lewis and Manquillo have contributed next to nothing this season and aren't good enough anyway, so I'd hope they could be sold if we manage to sign a young RB.

Anderson probably needs another loan, assuming Isak and ASM won't be so crocked for the rest of the season and with the hope we might sign another midfielder and/or forward player. If we get two in, then Fraser could definitely go as well.

Wouldn't be comfortable losing anyone else, really, but when we get to summer then Lascelles, Shelvey, Wood, ASM, Targett, and Murphy are probably going to be fair game for a move.

Pope

Almirón Wilson Joelinton

Because of Eddie Howe.

17 hours ago, Rich said:

Darlow (0')

Gillespie (0')

Karius (0')

Krafth (0')

Dummett (0')

Ritchie (0')
Lewis (7')

Manquillo (10')
Shelvey (34')
Anderson (96')

Lascelles (104')
Isak (244')
Wood (264')
Fraser (311')
Saint-Maximin (378')
Targett (421')

Murphy (484')

Pope

Almirón Wilson Joelinton

Imagine if we’d pushed the boat out for that additional marquee signing midfielder… . Might have held on to win that City game, may have seen out the draw at Anfield, almost certainly would have beaten Palace, perhaps Bournemouth as well, at home. Additional 5-7 points would have been (even more) mind-blowingly nice! 

My opinion is we need another fullback, or/and Centre Back, we can't rely on Dan burn at LB and Trippier to not get burnt out or injured, currently if we lost Botman and Trippier at the same time to injury, then Burn would go into Botmans spot Targett would come in his trademark role, then we are weak at Right Back which then effects Miggy who's form I personally believe is dependent on Trippier, and also leaves us with no decent replacement at right back or cover in both positions I mentioned. 

You'd be left with Manquilo and Lascelles. Not good enough. 

I'd also consider one proper holding midfielder, because I think Bruno can go to another level and push on a bit.

I don’t like to badmouth him because he does his best. He’s very poor though. Even as a target man, I think Wilson wins more duels, holds the ball up better and brings other players in to r game more. If Eddie can’t get more out of him, who can?

On 29/11/2022 at 18:30, Shak said:

Disappointed in your attitude, tbh.

I'm going to make it my business to have sex with Ana De Armas in the coming weeks, perhaps then you'll see what can be achieved with a positive attitude.

Update? She like gutting fish?

2 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Wonder how much they would be willing to pay for him? 

If its money I hope we take it. 

Wood will likely be moved out next summer either way. 

Over the next two windows: 

Upgrade LB

Young understudy RB

Upgrade RCB partner for Botman

Physical, powerful targetman/Wood replacement with pace.

Right winger

left winger

DM

AM

Think in January we will get a midfielder and winger, maybe that RB understudy in Ashby. 

GK is another position to watch but guess it depends what happens with Karius and Dubs and the reserve GK we signed.