Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s supposedly been offered around to a few clubs this window, including us, would assume we have bigger targets in mind if we have said no.

Or the price

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s supposedly been offered around to a few clubs this window, including us, would assume we have bigger targets in mind if we have said no.

Think it may more be to do with Miggys emergence as a god among mere mortals meaning a CM has jumped up the priority order compared to a wide forward type. 

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Think it may more be to do with Miggys emergence as a god among mere mortals meaning a CM has jumped up the priority order compared to a wide forward type. 

Possibly, but we are still massively short in the wide areas imo, if we wanted Trossard I do feel he would have been obtainable this month.

3 hours ago, King HTT III said:

No thanks, Ronaldo can do one, he’s toxic nowadays.

That's harsh like. Yeah he has his odd moments, his little proclivities but he's a long-time poster and you kind of get used to them.

Was rather hoping we'd have something extra for the two cup ties. Especially with three competitions on the go.

Just cant shake the all hands on deck feel and nervousness about suspensions and injuries. Margins are fine at this vantage point.

1 minute ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

If he went this window. I would like him to go to Everton. 

No reason but my own. 

My mate raves about him and he is an Everton fan. He will soon see him chilling on tackles.

He’d instantly be their best player 

Kone is a very similar signing to Bruno for me, slightly risky but you know if it works out they have a high ceiling.

Compare this to Tielemans who would undoubtedly be cheaper, but for me just wouldn’t add anything to our midfield balance. The best comparison I can think of is Bissouma joining Spurs, very decent player but has added nowt to them. 

We want a really athletic, physical player who can play progressive passes but also protect the back 4. Alternatively I’ve come round to the Maddison idea and he would also offer something entirely different to what we’ve got, especially after watching Leeds frustrate us at the weekend.