Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

9 minutes ago, GWN said:

That price is about right tbh .

When West Ham are selling their best player for £100m-£120m, we shouldn’t be selling below that line for one of ours.

Edited by Stifler

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

We wouldn't sell him for under 150. He's genuinely one of the best midfielders in the premier League.

This really.

I don’t think we’ll sell and I actually think the likes of Barca and Real Madrid if they are interested, will be waiting to see how he stacks up in the Champions League. Neither club can afford to make such a costly mistake.

Hate to be a doom and gloom merchant but if we have no champs league next year then we might have to sell (especially if Bruno’s sees that we’re not making any massive progress). There aren’t many teams in world football that can reject 100m offers or indeed players that would reject lucrative/ glamorous  moves to either Barca or Madrid.

15 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

It’s only right if Bruno forces the move, we are under now pressure to sell whatsoever. 

Aye, if he comes out and says he fancies Barca or Real Madrid or whoever, not much we can do. I'd expect £90-100m though. The ages their CMs seem to play to though, he could easily save that part of his career until he's 31-32 and still have a good few seasons at the top. 

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Greasy, slow, archetypal Portuguese national team player, and bitterly called us a long ball team. No thanks. My bet is he's still stuck in Wolverhampton come August.

Aye, massively over rated and has the dynamism of a beached whale.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Aye, massively over rated and has the dynamism of a beached whale.

Similar mobility to Bruno; We’ve got enough able runners and physicality in the team, we lack creativity and technical ability in the middle at times. Think he’d be a great signing, personally.

Can’t see anyone looking to drop big cash on Bruno while there are questions about his ankle at the moment.

I also can’t see him wanting to go right now, even if it was Barca/ Real/ City calling.

I’m not worried at all. 

4 minutes ago, LV said:

Can’t see anyone looking to drop big cash on Bruno while there are questions about his ankle at the moment.

I also can’t see him wanting to go right now, even if it was Barca/ Real/ City calling.

I’m not worried at all. 

Said his ankle was fine in his last interview. 

Selling Bruno doesn’t even come into my thinking. If we get him the help he needs this summer, meaning another technical midfielder, more creativity on the wings, and a better outlet at LB, he can kick on and go up another level. Selling him is small time poppycock.

3 hours ago, WilliamPS said:

The Times claiming Barca will come in for Bruno. £87m/€100m

Be a big headache if true, Barca, Real and City are the only clubs I’d be concerned about an approach from 

I'd be massively shocked if the club or the player even entertain this, Bruno clearly loves it here and we're on the up. If next season doesnt go to plan it may then be a worry if ones of those come in, but this summer we wont sell anyone we dont want to reguardless of price offered