Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, POOT 2.0 said:

This summer's Tweet template:

Newcastle are lining up/considering/preparing a move for *insert player name*

Asking price is £40m.

Newcastle will only go to £35m, as that's how they value *insert player name*

Newcastle are willing to walk away. 

Yup. It's getting boring. Either its the press not knowing or the club not adapting. I still think its the press, but doubt is creeping in slightly.

Guest reefatoon

Hopefully we aren’t limiting ourselves to looking at English players only at the moment (Harrison, Maddison, Gallagher, Gordon). We’ll find it a lot harder and expensive to bring one in. Hopefully we have an expansive list from all over the world and it won’t be long before we bring a couple in.

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Hopefully we aren’t limiting ourselves to looking at English players only at the moment (Harrison, Maddison, Gallagher, Gordon). We’ll find it a lot harder and expensive to bring one in. Hopefully we have an expansive list from all over the world and it won’t be long before we bring a couple in.

Eh? We’ve been most linked to the Benfica lad all week? 

21 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

No chance Everton would sell Gordon for £40m as he's one of their most important players now and would make it much more likely they get relegated if he was sold. I usually comment on here how much I hate his diving/theatrics so definitely not keen on him anyway 

I think they'd probably take 40 million for him. We probably won't go that high thank fuck

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Eh? We’ve been most linked to the Benfica lad all week? 

Sorry, I was meaning for that particular position. Do we feel a British player used to the league could go straight in and that’s what we are after, (all our English signings have went straight in the team, where we have held back Bruno and Botman).

Nobody has a clue on what business we’re trying to do. The 35-40 million is made up shit. Anyone who puts their faith in the press reports needs their head looking at.

Trust the new senior management team. 

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Definitely agree with Gordon (I think he'll be a great player but not at the highest level) but Gallagher has everything going for him imo, he looks perfect for that B2B 'attacking mid' role. 

This

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Gordan reminds me of Almiron but with the advantage of being young enough to  (hopefully) iron out his end-product issues. 40m seems steep but, at this point, we really need to get the players in that Howe wants. If that’s Gordan for 40m, then so be it.

Gordon, like Harrison yesterday, looked a million miles ahead of our wide options. Like Maddison though, just seems like we are chasing players we can't land.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Gordon, like Harrison yesterday, looked a million miles ahead of our wide options. Like Maddison though, just seems like we are chasing players we can't land.

He played up front yesterday and looked like a lost sheep. Not sure what game you were watching

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

He played up front yesterday and looked like a lost sheep. Not sure what game you were watching

He's not a striker so no surprise he looked like a lost sheep, but at least he made the keeper make a save.

9 minutes ago, jack j said:

Move out wide in the second half and was a menace.

Belotti still on a free but it looks like Roma may get him. Surely in a JoMo setup there is no room for him & Tammy. Wonder if the incoming free would tempt Roma to sell Tammy for a decent profit?