Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

39 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

How underwhelming would that be especially when clubs like Forest are having a proper go. They don’t seem to be held up by FFP. 

Forest have only just now matched what we spent back in January.

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

They’ve played him in the last two games as their central forward, because they’ve no other option presumably. That’s the only thing that makes me think they’d sell, ie they need to buy a centre forward. And soon. Still can’t see it mind, he’s Everton through and through and Lampard recently gave the fans assurances that he was not for sale. I think he would be a great acquisition, though would rank this buy behind signing Gallagher. And both behind signing a right sided forward come centre forward. 

So what your saying is give them 40m plus Chris Wood?

Even at this very early stage, with other results, it really does feel like a great opportunity for 7th or even 6th. Man Utd will be at least 4 points down from what they would have wanted, West Ham around 3, whereas we've had a solid start with a home win, solid away draw, and a couple of clean sheets. A couple of quality additions could make a massive difference.

5 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

“I hear you like spending money, we have an English prospect, goes by the name of Murphy, basically the same as Sterling. We’d be open to selling but realistically we could only let him go for £50m”

5 minutes ago, Zero said:

I start to feel we need a new CM to partner with Bruno/Joe and the priority is even higher than RW/ST

Gallagher would do that.  How much better is he than Willock is what I'd be wondering though. 

Gallagher is a very good player and has a high ceiling, also has attributes that would fit our style well. Would fancy him to improve massively over time under Howe.

A midfield 3 of Bruno, Gallagher and Joelinton is up there as one of the best midfields in the league IMO

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It would be Ashworth there getting the deals done surely. The Chelsea owner threw a dinner party for all other owners yesterday I think so they have obviously stayed in London and gone to the game.

Smoozing the ownership before we get Danny Boy to do the bizzo with a bid.

Amanda and Mehrdad are hands on anyway.