Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

15 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

There’s still that link to an unnamed Barcelona player that hasn’t been talked about further. The journalist (Gerard Romero) who mentioned it is extremely reliable. 

I always sign Puig on games and he goes on to be the best midfielder in the world. Get him in. 

17 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

Or he could be switching to 4-4-2 as he used to do at Bournemouth. That means we could still play with two wingers while placing Isak/Wilson at the top. Looking at how deep Isak drops, this could work pretty well. 

I think he’ll be reluctant to change the 4-3-3 which has been working so well since he came in.

It's probably very unrealistic but I would love to see us round off with either Alvarez or Gallagher and either Pulisic or Asensio.

I'll also be happy if this was it for us (bar shifting some players out the door)

42 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

There’s still that link to an unnamed Barcelona player that hasn’t been talked about further. The journalist (Gerard Romero) who mentioned it is extremely reliable. 

Depay is the player I believe 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm not sure if it's just because I'm paying much more attention, but this window seems like the most active in history. It seems like every single team except Leicester has gone bananas.

Definitely the most spent since 18/19, by some ways - https://www.transfermarkt.us/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/GB1

think the total # of incoming/outgoing is higher than average too but cba to go back year by year :lol:

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

It's probably very unrealistic but I would love to see us round off with either Alvarez or Gallagher and either Pulisic or Asensio.

I'll also be happy if this was it for us (bar shifting some players out the door)

You think things are unrealistic after we signed Isak out of absolutely nowhere?

Far as I'm concerned now, almost anything could happen.

Guest HTT II

The Isk deal and indeed the money spent on him shows that the club will spend big money on who they deem the right player, we aren’t done yet. It’s finding that right player though, the criteria seems to be encompassing quite a big check list needing ticked off, age, character, fitness record, attitude, sensible wages, ability to grow and develop, buy into the project and someone Howe will obviously have to agree to.

Edited by HTT II

10 minutes ago, HTT II said:

The Isk deal and indeed the money spent on him shows that the club will spend big money on who they deem the right player, we aren’t done yet. It’s finding that right player though, the criteria seems to be encompassing quite a big check list needing ticked off, age, character, fitness record, attitude, sensible wages, ability to grow and develop, buy into the project and someone Howe will obviously have to agree to.

Yep and it seems that we're willing to wait until the following transfer windows if we have a long term target in mind.

I remember when the takeover first happened, Botman and Isak were the first two names mentioned.

11 minutes ago, HTT II said:

But according to premier NE journalist Luke Edwards, it's going to be loans only after Isak. We are bust, pockets empty, begging teams to lend us a player Guv. Will be interesting to see if that pans out after all the shit he gave Romano over the Pedro deal.

24 minutes ago, TRon said:

But according to premier NE journalist Luke Edwards, it's going to be loans only after Isak. We are bust, pockets empty, begging teams to lend us a player Guv. Will be interesting to see if that pans out after all the shit he gave Romano over the Pedro deal.

Well have to sell to buy after Maddison and Gallagher have come in is what he told me next Tuesday.